RvR Char

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Commandment said:
come msn :p immo ring must be farmed !
You there , gif text when going to zee café ! must ..... duo ...... more !!!!1111!onethousandonehundretandelevin!1!11!2

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
u dont need to be FOTM or anything else in this game
ok ull get groups faster if u Fotm but not always

u can play none fotm chars and still get groups and there u just need a bit of patience and hard work through it

for example my warden at start wasnt getting any "set groups" at all
i was (if lucky) in totally random group (like ranger ns drood drood warden ranger mana menta and ... oh we where 7 or ani menta warden ranger hero and ... no CC running on warden/chanters speed etc) u dont wanna know what the outcome of those groups was in open RvR field (we had some success in towercamping)
or i was like warden lfg -> u got BG? no sorry...

after a while i understud this game is based on PR (or Public Relations)
so in order to get groups u need to get in good releation with few ppl and they ll take u over any fotm in group (at least this is how i see this)

just my 2 cent

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
after a while i understud this game is based on PR (or Public Relations)
so in order to get groups u need to get in good releation with few ppl and they ll take u over any fotm in group (at least this is how i see this)

just my 2 cent

Tend to agree this was true once, but nowadays it seems a lot less common.

There are a few players who play unfasionable classes who will always get an invite to any group simply because of their known skill at playing that class which makes them a much better choice than an unknown fotm.

Generally you have to make friends or make a reputation to get regular groups as such a class. Better still, join a guild.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Generally you have to make friends or make a reputation to get regular groups as such a class. Better still, join a guild.
well in that case....lvl 50 light menta looking for sum friendly peeps that wanna test my rvr skills :sex:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
well in that case....lvl 50 light menta looking for sum friendly peeps that wanna test my rvr skills

Mentas can be fun, and are an extra demezer - however most groups would be looking for a light eld or a ml9 chanter (if high rr).

Still Elwizardo puts out some nice kill spam so there is hope.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
Still Elwizardo puts out some nice kill spam so there is hope.
there sure is....i just might be the next Elwiz..../cough now to finish the template...GIF ERINYS CHARM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom