rvr at at berk-beno

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
RvR is fucking retarded atm.

Just Praetorian Guard and random hibs camping a bridge, I don't see the attraction towards it from a solo point of view or a fg point of view, either way you're getting zerged.
Noone say you have to go there isnt it? go play somewhere else like take a hib tower you will get action there. Wy do albs think like "im sick of it but got to join the zerg"

Tilda

tbh, just think of the bridges as mile gates, and the keeps as PK's.
as ever, best place for solo rvr is roaming near hib/mid pk's and best for fg's is roaming around the middle, bridges are where zergs are. its easy.

Tilda

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
Noone say you have to go there isnt it? go play somewhere else like take a hib tower you will get action there. Wy do albs think like "im sick of it but got to join the zerg"

been there done that... acually we did take scat t2 today.. 1 or 2 hibs showed up.. so we trebbed it some then 20 hibs or so came at the same time and bang couldent do much :) and everyone and there mother is around berk so ...

majik

Banned
Deadnala said:

Take a hib tower on a solo sb, wtf are you talking about?

And I'm a god damn mid, you prejudiced moron.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Take a hib tower on a solo sb, wtf are you talking about?

And I'm a god damn mid, you prejudiced moron.
why do you whine about beno then, speaking of morons? :touch:

majik

Banned
Deadnala said:
why do you whine about beno then, speaking of morons? :touch:

I already stated why I was whining about beno, you obviously didn't read it and were too busy casting your shrooms underneath Oriens to be able to type anything relevant. But then again RvR is good for you, bring an animist to Oriens and even clueless roleplayers can get RP's.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I already stated why I was whining about beno, you obviously didn't read it and were too busy casting your shrooms underneath Oriens to be able to type anything relevant. But then again RvR is good for you, bring an animist to Oriens and even clueless roleplayers can get RP's.
as my sig say my ani is pure for pve, he got mcl but thats about it..

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
majik said:

Respect the roleplayers op'ed sb! xD

And imo, its fine as it is.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
tbh, just think of the bridges as mile gates, and the keeps as PK's.
as ever, best place for solo rvr is roaming near hib/mid pk's and best for fg's is roaming around the middle, bridges are where zergs are. its easy.

Tilda

actually it's different: a bridge is just some random spot on the map: you can go there if you want (and you know what you will get) or avoid it; you couldn't avoid milegates in OF.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
give eras to hibs and power relic to mids and we have a fair and good fg zone situation

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
I would like requiel`s opinion about the obvious crossrealming that is taking place to keep this artifical state in place.

Clearly against CoC, and disruptive for a whole player community.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to do my best to defend berkstead at all costs just so we have it at the end of your subscription. One warlock less on excalibur, nice and slow, one at a time. It surely feels like im working for a cause!

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
i like it, loads more action for every1, at the end of the day its a games and its the fun that counts.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
it was fine till the weekend tbh but now all the FG hibs just camp beno bridge so not much 2 fight but warlocks when u roam and groove ofc but not much point fighting u guys with a random grp with a completely gimped setup ;)

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, im just addicted to meleeing keepdoors, its so much more fun than rvr atm with all those fgs vs fgs, and the albzerg to farm.. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom