RvR around DC today

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Thanks for all the soloers and mini groups who've respected most of the 1 on 1 fights here today, it goes down very well appreciated from myself and everyone else i've seen here. Even Kilsimba and co seemed to have changed their ways and i had a nice few fights with various people (lets hope it stays that way)

Although there were a few adders about as usual, but i can hope they'll sort themselves out.

Else they can go fuck themselves :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh was quite fun

Got abit dull there when solo being zerged abit, so made a lil mini grp to get some revenge. We killed quite a few people but got zerged in the end by about 15 hibs :p

But overall was okay.

P.S. less killing me aha when afk in beno. I alt tabed after killing ya the first time and came back dead ya gimp!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh was ok solo rvr today, thnx to all of those that respected my fights today <3

and screw u Endac, worthless piece of garbage :)~

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
well all seem to roll me over :D like xza and fucking retardo kilago that deserve to 1¤)%#¤9 himself! but Anyia was roxxor fight m8!

But leave me alone!!! u fgs! i leave u alone!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Hestethun said:
well all seem to roll me over :D like xza and fucking retardo kilago that deserve to 1¤)%#¤9 himself! but Anyia was roxxor fight m8!

Might be because you and LA grp always do the same to soloers.

Just a hint.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I seemed to get added on a whole lot today, and I didn't add at all..

cmr

Banned
had some nice fights but why the hell do tanks hang around there that will add? i mean i dont mind casters you know they are going to add so you can expect it

islef

Loyal Freddie
Guess things must have gotten better as the day passed, tried a few runs from 12-14 and it was absolutely shit. Alb wank caster duo's, fg hibs hangin around for a while when there was plenty they could do in mid frontier.

And ofc killsimba and friends but i guess he got nicer during the day. The run that just made me /q was funny tho. Took the time from i went on land till i was face down 24 secs.. was all empty at first, took a swing by the bridge.

Killsimba spawns together with a NS and at least 1 more ranja, in from behind steams mytmaril and his fg...
So to all of you.. ty for the mercy shown was very fun mates, ill will most likely see you all tomorrow.
Woul like to say ty to Pei, Zok Oo, and the BM that handed me my arse, for the tiny bit of fun i did have.

/isle

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Hestethun said:

Pfft pathetic really a RR11 hero whining about being killed by a rr2 sorc Tsk Tsk Hest :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Aye I had some wicked fights today mainly solo, but also duo with Calmin.

On a side note, I really like the fact that people can see we might be duo but still respect 1v1s :)

Lets keep this up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom