RvR 2nite

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
just like to say big ty to all albs who showed 2nite for surprise attack, gj also goes to hibs and mids nice fighting 2nite guys this is what rvr is all about and will keep trying till i get it right lol.(dont know if there is the time that exists for me to do that)

anyway no whines or qq just a gj to all 2nite nice enjoyable night thnx again to all those involved. :drink:

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
just like to say big ty to all albs who showed 2nite for surprise attack, gj also goes to hibs and mids nice fighting 2nite guys this is what rvr is all about and will keep trying till i get it right lol.

anyway no whines or qq just a gj to all 2nite nice enjoyable night thnx again to all those involved. :drink:

yeah,. mids underpopulated my ass ... underpowered and underachieving etc etc ... couldn't even establish irvr in mid after 4h of hitting them

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
yeah,. mids underpopulated my ass ... underpowered and underachieving etc etc ... couldn't even establish irvr in mid after 4h of hitting them

Just capture the Relic they have atm and they disapear again ^^

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
just like to say big ty to all albs who showed 2nite for surprise attack, gj also goes to hibs and mids nice fighting 2nite guys this is what rvr is all about and will keep trying till i get it right lol.(dont know if there is the time that exists for me to do that)

I think first you have to get rid of irvr before you can do anything. :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
bored so made this

........exc.....pry.....total
alb ...885....586.....1471
mid...788.....504....1292
hib....789....397.....1186

so before some witty person comes out with 'but mid is underpopulated' ... server figures for current active populations.

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
bored so made this

so before some witty person comes out with 'but mid is underpopulated' ... server figures for current active populations.
if im not wrong its hibs that has the most Up Bonus atm ?and it havent been this much mids online in Nf for a wery long time..Remeber it was primetime and announced on FH so alot of people looked forward to this.I personly think you did well wert.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Agony said:
if im not wrong its hibs that has the most Up Bonus atm ?and it havent been this much mids online in Nf for a wery long time..Remeber it was primetime and announced on FH so alot of people looked forward to this.I personly think you did well wert.

there are currently no UP bonuses.
................freelvl..campbon...rpbon...hookpoint cost
Albion............7......83% ....... 0% ... 100%
Midgard.........6.......98% ........0% ....100%
Hibernia........5 .......99% ........0% ....100%

did well but couldn't face the shear number of enemies. definately a lot of re-rolls cuz mids never used to be this many active in rvr. relics shifting hands is bad for populations

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
there are currently no UP bonuses.
................freelvl..campbon...rpbon...hookpoint cost
Albion............7......83% ....... 0% ... 100%
Midgard.........6.......98% ........0% ....100%
Hibernia........5 .......99% ........0% ....100%

did well but couldn't face the shear number of enemies. definately a lot of re-rolls cuz mids never used to be this many active in rvr. relics shifting hands is bad for populations
ore vacations is over maby ?:)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Agony said:
ore vacations is over maby ?:)

vacation over coupled with people wanting to be on the stronger team .. and since daoc is all caster wars, having 10% magic damage is appealing to a lot of people .. esp the kiddies

illu

Part of the furniture
Originally Posted by RandomDotCom
bored so made this

This is because players from Midgard need 2 buffbots, so infact the playing population is smaller :>

Oli - Illu

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
This is because players from Midgard need 2 buffbots, so infact the playing population is smaller :>

Could also tell the BD's to only buff themselves and their commander and 2 healer pets, shouldn't log a 2nd buffbot to buff all 4 pets + BD imo.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Could also tell the BD's to only buff themselves and their commander and 2 healer pets, shouldn't log a 2nd buffbot to buff all 4 pets + BD imo.

You should know by now that that is too much for a BD to think of:p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
One will wonder if RandomDotCom will every stop whining about underpopulated realms and alarm clock raids

And for tonight, we have Dj Samaroon that just keeps re re re re repeating himself!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:

it's the hastething he's talking about. 1 shammyBB for specs (and bases) and then a healerBB for haste (and bases).

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
bored so made this

How lets see where in those numbers you show us how many are level 50 or out in the frontiers..

If there's 500 people playing on albion that only sit in housing and craft then those numbers mean nothing unfortunately!

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Golena said:
How lets see where in those numbers you show us how many are level 50 or out in the frontiers..

If there's 500 people playing on albion that only sit in housing and craft then those numbers mean nothing unfortunately!
This was only to show that mids aint so underpopulated overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom