RvR 1.87 Changes

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
About the water changes. I have noticed that people still trying to avoid being hit by diving up and down.I had a fg Albs today who was below the water and i started to shoot them from the bridge above. They just did the dive up and down thingie to avoid that.Was quite fun to watch.

But friends! That doesn't work anymore.

And the new view distance for player models is nice incase you don't know about it.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
About the water changes. I have noticed that people still trying to avoid being hit by diving up and down.I had a fg Albs today who was below the water and i started to shoot them from the bridge above. They just did the dive up and down thingie to avoid that.Was quite fun to watch.

But friends! That doesn't work anymore.

And the new view distance for player models is nice incase you don't know about it.

God dam it, thought i´d get rid of you :( go play avalon or something!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
meeting hen? then it aint that good :p

Install daoc on pc and play it then instead of trolling FH :)
I would but i cant :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol Sept, i would like to see you break a bank local and domain policy restriction without any admin right!

and...and...Gimp! :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I still do it from time to time, even tho i know it don't work. old habits die hard :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I still do it from time to time, even tho i know it don't work. old habits die hard :p

Wich one?

1-make meetings :)
2-Break Banks security policys :eek7:
3-try to install daoc at work :)

eheh

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
The water thing surely is annoying... the water is now the least safe spot :)...
Can't see who the fuck is shooting your healers when down there... >.<

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The water thing surely is annoying... the water is now the least safe spot :)...
Can't see who the fuck is shooting your healers when down there... >.<

Dont hurt teh Elph :( , she just wants to :fluffle: cuddle:fluffle: you ...

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Just me that find the shield love just a tad ott??

DW nerf made blocking rates retarded.

Have had some fights where with the hot and /face it was impossible for my opponent to kill me, boring...

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
DW nerf made blocking rates retarded.

Have had some fights where with the hot and /face it was impossible for my opponent to kill me, boring...

Afraid now everyone with a stupid shield becomes a nightmare for ppl with DW:m00:
Guess i wont be playing merc till they take it back

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Parry love vs multiple attackers is v nice, chance to righteously beat 10 bells of shit out of stealthzergs. Like one of the friggin 3 musketeers. Other thing is guess with 10 free MPs for any lgm wcer and malice/battler nerf everyones gonna be running about with a set of MP lws.

Septina

Part of the furniture
lol Sept, i would like to see you break a bank local and domain policy restriction without any admin right!

and...and...Gimp! :)

Tsss, easy peasy!! Didnt you know, i'm a leet haxx0r irl!11 :eek6:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i tried the rangerE last night. I dont yet have a proper template (its a template but pre 5th slot and missing an item ring or summin). I went mos5 p3 ip2 mop3 lw1 t3.

35b 32 poke 44 cd 40 bow some path.

It was horrid. maybe about 30% down to me suxing and 10-15% down to not being kitted properly, but the rest down to the changes. Was finding the miss rates V evade a bit jaw dropping but just generally having a tough time versus most things. I think I only lost once but had my blushes spared by hib adds about 5 times.

couldnt get crits off on other sneaks with mos5 due to unable to shoot because target was moving. RF openers do little damage V sneaks or get evaded (blocked by scouts etc).

I get hit with every shot my opponent throws basically where as every other class in the game (aside from hunters) defend a large preportion of my attacks.

When I did kill things there was no satisfaction because there was no skill or I wasnt even better than my target, just more toys.

it suxed basically. a full tradional melee setup and proper temp would have been better but it would have still suxed. I was trying to prepare for 1.88 but I dont think ill bother tbh. The class maybe too borked now to play i dunno

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Other thing is guess with 10 free MPs for any lgm wcer and malice/battler nerf everyones gonna be running about with a set of MP lws.

Unfortunately the free MP stick does not work with Legendary Weapons :mad:

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Any feedback from skalds? Did this patch made any big change to them, or nothing really special?

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Any feedback from skalds? Did this patch made any big change to them, or nothing really special?

i think the upgrade to medium shield really helped...

but tbh they had nothing life changing in this patch - as ixnay says they need some form of stun which lasts longer than 2 seconds to really improve them ^-^

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I think i'll stick to my rr4, ML0 valk in RoG gear for now. Should do better than my rr10, ML10 skald in most situations. :p
Brutalize with 20% spell duration is sweet.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
I think i'll stick to my rr4, ML0 valk in RoG gear for now. Should do better than my rr10, ML10 skald in most situations. :p
Brutalize with 20% spell duration is sweet.

Templating my valk instead of retemplating my skald then :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom