RUST - Dayz + stalker + minecraft? Whaaa?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Two first replies about graphics being sh*t and they wonder why the game industry is what it is :p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Two first replies about graphics being sh*t and they wonder why the game industry is what it is :p

not really, there is a scale that goes from "SHINY AND NEW" to "utter wank" and this is defo at the bottom end ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
not really, there is a scale that goes from "SHINY AND NEW" to "utter wank" and this is defo at the bottom end ;)

Point stands and what Moriath said. Did you watch the video through? Did you like the features?

Because the game itself is great at it's core, much better then dayZ even(which isn't the prettiest doll in the park mind you).

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
From what I've seen it looked rather wank, I may be wrong of course.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Point stands and what Moriath said. Did you watch the video through? Did you like the features?

Because the game itself is great at it's core, much better then dayZ even(which isn't the prettiest doll in the park mind you).

Why is it better than Dayz? because you can run around chopping down trees Minecraft style?

Now you run off and chop down more trees.

I agree it is time for Dayz to start producing the goods.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just waiting for the inevitable announcement from Dean Hall "Guys, I'm off to climb another mountain we'll release DayZ when I'm back in a few weeks!"

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm really concerned vehicles aren't in the release, the more info released the more wtf have you been doing with your time I think.

I'll still get it no way I could not get it but still thinking wtf.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm really concerned vehicles aren't in the release, the more info released the more wtf have you been doing with your time I think.

I'll still get it no way I could not get it but still thinking wtf.

Yea, given what they've shown graphically I'm wondering what they've been doing as well, they said they finished the server stuff to prevent cheaters awhile ago so what on earth are they still fucking about with?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yea, given what they've shown graphically I'm wondering what they've been doing as well, they said they finished the server stuff to prevent cheaters awhile ago so what on earth are they still fucking about with?

Last I heard it was the entire new inventory system and the way items spawn taking up a lot of time.

Items can spawn virtually anywhere now.

Still wasn't June a supposed release window?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Last I heard it was the entire new inventory system and the way items spawn taking up a lot of time.

Items can spawn virtually anywhere now.

Still wasn't June a supposed release window?

Aye, I think something else has popped up tbh because it should have been out now - people forget it was meant to be released in a very early alpha stage yet the way they're acting its like they want it almost in beta stages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom