Politics Rush Limbaugh

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
What about Howard Stern for that matter?
They're called "shock jocks" because they go out of their way to be 'controversial'.
By all accounts (and some wisecracks about him on Family Guy), he's a 'tard. Some Republican supporters think that he's the guy who speaks for their viewpoint. Says a lot about their point of view tbqfh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex."

If you take out the moral attitude (which is there to pander to the christians) then it becomes a protest about social services.

I.E. Why should society at large pay for contraception? Shouldn't she pay for it herself?

If you take out the moralising then there's an interesting debate to be had there...

This bit was funny tho:

"If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch

I, for one, welcome Rush Limbaugh - President of the United States :)

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
If you take out the moral attitude (which is there to pander to the christians) then it becomes a protest about social services.

I.E. Why should society at large pay for contraception? Shouldn't she pay for it herself?

If you take out the moralising then there's an interesting debate to be had there...
Instead you'd rather have the ppl pay even more through an increase in social benefits and have a higher abortion rate?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
He's a complete fucktard, thank god we don't get those kind of radio/tv programmes over here.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Instead you'd rather have the ppl pay even more through an increase in social benefits and have a higher abortion rate?

Firstly, I said there's an "interesting debate" not "I think..."

Secondly, it's America. They won't get much in the way of social benefits and they'll have to pay for their own abortions.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom