Running 3 accounts on 1 machine

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Just started running 3 fullscreen clients there on my lappy today for soloing purposes and was wondering if anyone had any tips for me to reduce lag.

Oddly enough i lag alot less with 3x fullscreen clients and it seems to help abit if i set the 2 bots to 1 core and main account to the second core as im using a duel core lappy.

Any and all tips appreciated

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Just started running 3 fullscreen clients there on my lappy today for soloing purposes and was wondering if anyone had any tips for me to reduce lag.

Oddly enough i lag alot less with 3x fullscreen clients and it seems to help abit if i set the 2 bots to 1 core and main account to the second core as im using a duel core lappy.

Any and all tips appreciated

clientsleep background both the bots -

and lower priority of all the game.dll processes to "low" should work fine

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Hello mr tech guys :)

How do you tell 1 account to run from 1 core?

my laptop has 4 cores 8 logical professors

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hello mr tech guys :)

How do you tell 1 account to run from 1 core?

my laptop has 4 cores 8 logical professors

Im by no means a technical genius but you open proccess manager then go to show all proccesses so you can work as admin and you have your 1-2-3 game'dll and you right click and set affinity for each

It doesn't do loads for performance but you will find that idle clients are alot les slikely to randomly drop out/linkdead when minimized for any extended period of time in fullscreen mode, also i normally /face a viking jarl or w/e on my bots so they are moving abit if im on a long solo run

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Im by no means a technical genius but you open proccess manager then go to show all proccesses so you can work as admin and you have your 1-2-3 game'dll and you right click and set affinity for each

It doesn't do loads for performance but you will find that idle clients are alot les slikely to randomly drop out/linkdead when minimized for any extended period of time in fullscreen mode, also i normally /face a viking jarl or w/e on my bots so they are moving abit if im on a long solo run

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
oh cool I was thinking of making a thread, but this is here anyway how do you even get 3 acc's running at the same time on the same pc :eek:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ok 1st you download HotkeyNet: Download latest version.

Then you run it and make a text document on your desktop called whatever with the text

<Hotkey NUMPAD0>
<SendPC Local>
<KillMutex \BaseNamedObjects\DAoCi1>

click file then add script and search on desktop click your txt file and as you are about to open your 3rd account press your hotkey which is numpad0 and it removes the systems memory of the 1st account ever being opened.

Voila 3 accounts

Edit: What it does is not really a 3rd party programme as all it does is allow you to make your machine forget it ran the 1st account, well unless you use it's other features which i cba to just use a keyboard/mouse with hotkeys

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I personally would go for process explorer, much easier to kill the mutants...imo ofcourse.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Ditto lottacam. I'm a pc thicky, but u just have to run it and that's the end of it, stick it in the start up and run as many accounts as you like.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Jim ure lag is probably ure net not ure laptop, the hamster in your cage has gotten on in years :p Move into teh city!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nah i run 3 fine, my net doesnt like vent and multiple accounts tho

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I was using lottacam today since other programme randomly stopped working as i was getting script errors, thanks for the link

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom