Runie build question

H

Hargh

I am heading 47dark 26 supp with Mihra and the question is: at what stage do you start putting points into supp?
Current spec at 20 (so repsecable) is
Dark17 Supp10

I have BT other which is why I have gone supp 10 (as getting a group is hard as a runie and I thought this would help - so far it hasn't)

I can respec to full dark and wait until I'm higher? I can put my next point into nearsight - how good is it I don't know?

Let me know anyone who has travelled this road.

My final spec is not up for debate - it's the one I want.

O

old.moriath

I went to 40 with

39 dark and rest in supp

then went 47 dark rest in supp at 47 and got 47 dark 26 supp at lvl 50

But i did solo /duo a lot of lvls

if that all makes any sense

H

Hargh

It does, basically your counsel is not to go for PBT until very late on.
How does that sit with Malmo groups? I guess if as you said you solo'd a lot then it wouldn't matter.

S

skout

i never had a problem getting groups at malmo from the time i was there 43-48.

i went for full dark all the way to 47 with any leftovers in supp. pure nuclear dark dmg. as long as there is a pbt runie hanging around you can generaly get into a group.

H

Hargh

I have been told that dinding a group gets easier as you get higher. At the moment, at Vendo level, no done will touch me with yours.

X

Xtro

Vendo is llama central though m8, tried muspelheim?

H

Hargh

Need a partner for there. I'm not quite high enough to solo things.

Currently I'm doing Boobries on the beach near Djeryfell. Blue and yellow and orange to L20. Need spectral types tho really.

B

Blue Ix

Go full dark for as long as you intend to solo/duo or roam about in random teams. Respec to 26 supp rest dark when you hit 40, if you're lucky you will get boosted past others on the malmo list thanks to the pbt. Or if you're able to get up at 07:30 you might as well go full dark all the way to 47 (and start adding pts into supp with minidings), your higher damage output will raise g2 exp by quite a bit.

D

Djin

If i were you, i would go sup first, many ppl doesnt know how good fend is before they try it. it helps healers alot and its a lifesaver. U have the nukes u need, which give good damage. Runies have hard times getting group, but at higher lvls they are very needed. So you should go sup first imo. it will help u at higher lvls, and the nukes u have.

Hope u find out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom