> Runemaster signing up <

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Guys (and girls?)

Since Coo Coo is a bit quiet and have been for a long time, and its very seldom we run a fg these days, i'm gonna try and make a "LFG" thread here, in hope of being a replacement for some of you guild groups out there.. if theres any left that is.. =/

All I really wanna do is RVR, and im tired of running solo hehe, tho we sometimes gets a small trio / quadro together in the guild, but I want more!!1

Anyway, if any of you are in need of a runemaster, pm me here, give reply or whatever. I can play most days in the week, up till around 23.00-23.30 CET on weekdays, and weekends longer if I haven't planned otherwise..

Only thing I want to set as requirement, is that IF we someday get a fg guild grp together or something close to it, im gonna join mý guild mates no matter if I also got a spot as replacement, since we have a lot of fun when we finally get together. (Dont wanna miss that)

Info:
RR 8L6, ML10 etc, done template and all that stuff. Spec: 47 d, 26s, use ventrilo aswell..

Crossing my fingers from now on =D

/Acibabe

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Hey mate we are looking for a few member's to keep the WoV grp going so your always welcome to run with us. We run Sundays from 7:30gmt to around 10pm gmt and Tuesdays the same time. If you fancy it give us a shout on the forums http://www.ione.se/wov ..

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
Check your forum m8, if you haven't already =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom