Runemaster Question

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
lo got a question about what happend to the effects of rms gtaoe and their ae spears i played a rm like 6 months ago then u still got 1 spear for each enemy u hit apearing on the screen and when u used the gtaoe the ones that got hit got like a ring of runewords around em then a darkness nuke effect. But now when i use the same nukes i only get 1 spear no matter how many i hit and when they get hit by gtaoe they get the same effect as if u had debuffed str on them, why and when did they change this ?

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
they changed it cause of all lag it caused

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Sucks :( that is one of the cool thing of being a rm to se 10-15 spears hitting those foes heads, they should raise the minimum requirements n the game so we can see that lovely sight again

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, the americans want it put back in. Sucks that they did it imo, they should have just sent an email back to the people who whined about it explaining how to use the /effect command :(

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, have they removed teh coolest spellgfx ingame? Bad manners.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...3 weeks ago i played my Thane, and im pretty sure i had several hammers dropping on mobs.
Although i would hate they have removed those effects....not like we ever see Thanes spamming hammers in Emain. Well...sometimes, but rarely :)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Sanzor said:
Hmm...3 weeks ago i played my Thane, and im pretty sure i had several hammers dropping on mobs.
Although i would hate they have removed those effects....not like we ever see Thanes spamming hammers in Emain. Well...sometimes, but rarely :)

Nope you didnt ^

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Yep they nerfed my Flaming Spears of Heavy LD :( Although I always play with /effects self or /effects none, it's fun to see hibs/albs almost go ld by nuking them :)

Bloodclot

Banned
Rip

i want spears back. give option then to enable disbable multi graphic spells

bgspears.jpg

Bloodclot

Banned
few months ago at some mid keep retake. i saw a thane and rc RM doing some AE-spells on a hib zerg. omg that rocked. spears and hammers!!1!

to bad i was stunned IRL by that happening i couldn't get a screenies of :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom