Runemaster items

A

arrakeen

Im about to redo my RM's Sc suit since i made some minor mistake and i got me a Tg staff

I got 2 x band of ice, 2 Skrunke Ripcage, Bloodbound book, Got a cloak allso, hooded drops off svarts cant remember name but its ok. But i would like a none Hooded.

Neck and Belt is DF items

Now what items you think i should replace?

the Neck ill Ofc do the quest for the 4 x 10 Resist necklace, but what about belt and the rest of the stuff should i change anything?

And what about armor? what procs etc should i use?

Feel free to post configs etc :)

O

old.anubis

there are quests for ring, cloak, neck, jewel, bracers
use boi as second ring and df belt and you will be fine

here is more or less standard initial setup

quest neck: 10 crush 10 thrust 10 cold 10 body
quest jewel: 24 hits 8 crush 8 thrust 8 body
quest ring: 3 con 21 hits 10 crush 10 matter
boi: 13 con 6 cold 6 heat 6 spirit
quest cloak: 6 con 8 cold 8 heat 8 spirit
df belt: 10 str 4 crush 4 slash 4 body
quest bracer1: 10 slash 12 spirit
quest bracer2: 10 slash 10 heat

you can use malmo belt as well, it got some improvements after the patch

K

Kindar

Well...the 2 Bois are good..no reason to change em, unless you can use the Spun Ring. You can get a nice resist cloak from the Dark Place of the Soul quest.

There are no belt quests of what i know....either try and get one from WOWs in Raum, Flamewrought Belt from Malmo or a decent ROG belt.
Glacier jewel is a quest item too...so you can replace it with thw Bloodbound Book...if you need many resistances of course :)

J

jakobi

The DF belt should be receiving an upgrade in 1.65 or something. afaik it'll be 12 str and 3x6 resists then.

Otherwise have a look at the upgraded Flame Wrought Belt from Malmo, very nice stats for a caster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom