Runemaster Darkness

FIderal

Fledgling Freddie
I am thinking of rolling a darkness Rm on prydwen Mid and wondering what they are like in 50 RvR and if they get many grp's ect..

Givf info

Thanks in advance :clap: :clap:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
You have to work hard to get a grp, unless you settle for those who doesn't have a decent setup, ie no healer :>

They have great dmg output but that's pretty much everything they got, so if I were you I would go for SM or BD.

FIderal

Fledgling Freddie
ok i think i will roll a spirit master then

thxs :)

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
You have to work hard to get a grp, unless you settle for those who doesn't have a decent setup, ie no healer :>

They have great dmg output but that's pretty much everything they got, so if I were you I would go for SM or BD.

blasphemer !

RC runie is great class to play solo in sieges/defences. and a good debuffer in caster heavy grps ;)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
great dmg, in groups also very nice util imo, but low survivability compared to BD/SM. Could do with a makeover on some areas, they need a little love compared to some classes.

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
agreed, if you play it a lot you wil learn to love it. and spec rc :) and enough in supp for your minimal NS at least, to up your util so to say.
my spec is 48rc 22dark 11supp.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
50 dark ftw!

if you dont get a group(which you most likely wont get) you can always run around and spam DA on guards and stealthers. its fun i tell you!!! :<

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
my runies 50 dark, love the damage, but with only crap nearsight and a nice damage add as extra utility.. i'd go for a dark sm instead :(

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
My RM is allso 50 dark, and with a little wild power and some casting speed it fucking hurts :)

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmae said:
my runies 50 dark, love the damage, but with only crap nearsight and a nice damage add as extra utility.. i'd go for a dark sm instead :(

dont listen to him :twak:

dawk wunie :clap:

/Ovron

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
no use going dark when you have dark SMs..

RC or Supp or trispec ftw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom