Rumours of Poaching

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i am posting this thread because i feel i have no other option.

I was in KOTRT for a long time then for some reason it seemed to lag behind until it got to the point of non-enjoyment so amongst other things i left for reasons KOTRT knew of. I now have started my own guild and some of KOTRT members asked me if they could join me all i said to them was if you want to join i cannot stop you but make sure its the right thing for you to do before you decide for certain. But now some-one in KOTRT has started the rumour that all i am trying to do is poach there members, whoeva this person is i would like you to stop this rumour and if you have a problem with me please pm me to sort it out. I do not want a rep for being a poacher as that is not what i am about if people want to join me i make sure that it is really what they want to do befor i let them in.

It just seems to me that since i left, KOTRT have tried to make me look bad ( certain members not all i might add) and i dont like this one bit i left to make a clean break but it seems i am not allowed to do so.

All i ask is for KOTRT members to treat me with a bit of respect now i dont want no trouble just to get on and enjoy my guild.

Ok i have said what i wanted to say plz plz stop the rumour

Thank you and gl KOTRT

Asyveth :flame:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Horrible. GoL did the same on my guild but instead of stealing memembers they gave us Anyu :(

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
People try stuff like this on forums and just get flamed.

Sooo best advice is if the guild has a forum, discuss it on there.

FH is the last place you wanna be posting with regards to things like this.

Good luck to your new guild, hope things go well ;)

Daja

Fledgling Freddie
Poaching? If someone wants to leave a guild for another then obviously in their eyes theres something wrong with that guild / not 100% happy etc. Its just bitterness don't sweat it Asy.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Daja said:
Poaching? If someone wants to leave a guild for another then obviously in their eyes theres something wrong with that guild / not 100% happy etc. Its just bitterness don't sweat it Asy.

what he said ^^^^^

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
poaching ?

i guess its "stealing" or what ? cba looking it up :)

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
poaching is taking ppl from another guild instead of recruiting unguilded ppl

Draylor

Part of the furniture
You cant take people from another guild - they have to /gc quit first. Unless your holding a gun to their head you cant make them do it.

If folks want to whine let them - theyll do it anyway for some reason or another ;)

Eraser

Loyal Freddie
judas said:
Horrible. GoL did the same on my guild but instead of stealing memembers they gave us Anyu :(

that made me smile a lot, thx judas for cheering me up on my nightshift :wub:

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
some of KOTRT members asked me if they could join

If they asked you, you're certainly not poaching them. Even so, although its a bit awkward being your old guild, but they're free to do what they want.

One think KOTRT may have a reason not to be happy about is you posting this - should have left their name out of it imo.

Good luck to both guilds.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Meduza said:
poaching ?

i guess its "stealing" or what ? cba looking it up :)

Something you do to a meat mainly fish (poached chicken/beef = ick) - means cooking it in boiling water

Chilly

Balls of steel
Brynn said:
Something you do to a meat mainly fish (poached chicken/beef = ick) - means cooking it in boiling water
or fishing in the lake that bleongs to the lord of the manor without his permission!

bryano

Fledgling Freddie
Asyveth done alot for guild and it was a big loss when he left.
Ofc if some1 like that leaves ppl will follow.
Thats not poatching.
Hes on my friendlist and wich him gl with his new guild.

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm.... poaching... <wonders>

This most certainly wasnt a +1 !!! ;)

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
asyveth said:
I now have started my own guild and some of KOTRT members asked me if they could join me all i said to them was if you want to join i cannot stop you

I can't think of one possible way to stop ppl from joining your guild :D

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hiya Asy m8. Not sure if you remember me tbh. I was Bohromir the paladin from Boondock sh!t guild..
Just wantet to let you know.. when things get the screwed up in albion you can allways find the light in hibernia.. all it takes is a little deleting :)
But hey.. look at me.. Leaving alb was my best choise ever...
Hope things work out for you and your guild, so gl m8 :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom