Rumour about Soulfly

G

Gorse

There has been a rumour ongoing about Soulfly -for several days now - maybe a little week.
I want here by to corroborate this rumour.
It been said been said that Soulfly has his house back - have been checking - and tbh it looks like it

Gorse merc prydwyn

S

Shanaia

you act like it's something he should be ashamed off...

and tbh ... he shouldn't ... he shouldn't even be gratefull to GOA ... they did the right thing

_ifffff_ it's true .. which I don't know.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Bah.

Was expecting some rumour involing a nekkid Luri, a pair of socks and the entire Soap!(tm)-series on DvD...

This was a boring rumour.

S

Scunner

hmm not sure the title of the post is kinda appropriate. Before someone reads the post its quite detrimental to someone's reputation on the server especially someone as well known Soulfly.

P

punchy

tbh there are far more interesting rumours involving SF than this ;0

S

SoulFly Amarok

I dont get it either.

Rightnow said I was responsible for my house, nothing else, short replies like always, as known as useless.

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
I dont get it either.

Rightnow said I was responsible for my house, nothing else, short replies like always, as known as useless.

Yes, you are responsible for your house, but fgs Mythic & GOA are responsible for bugs. It's like you pay for the game with your brother's card and you can't play because your account runs out and GOA says 'sorry, you are responsible for your account'.

L

Litmus

i have 100% no clue what this thread is going on about:(

C

cHodAX

What is the big deal? Soulfly borrowed my copy of the devtools and hacked himself a house which GOA owed him anyway :p

S

SoulFly Amarok

IM NOT GAY!

tho, I love lurikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenies, drool :Q~~

P

Pixie.Pebr

whirl2.gif

Imo. :D

G

Gorse

heh just felt like a non moan/whine thread and are all happy that Soulfly got his house back.
Welcome back neighbour.

Nice one pixie

Users who are viewing this thread