Question Ruining moments in TV? (First post includes HIMYM)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You lot got any pet peeve, anger management required, or just *sigh* moments of TV, where a show puts in a twist or another thing like that and it just bombs?

I mean the fustrating ones, the dumb ones, the "what the f*ck were they thinking?" moments.

This recently prompted me to ask this;

How i met your mother;

Latest episode, with the numbers counting down from 50(notice that? ;)) and then telling that Marshalls dad died. Way to kill an episode and drop the haha altogether from this and most likely next episode. Not to mention ruin the funny expectation after noticing the numbers count down.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
yeah, though you never know it may have an important plot/haha moment coming up later, ive noticed that with HIMYM that they seem to constantly bring back (and probably change stuff) that happened in past, and they get away with it because hes telling a story ;)

like the episode where they talk about quitting smoking, when at no time before had it been mentioned or any of them shown smoking, but i love that!

mostly i hate series endings or show endings that leave you feeling like "oh, was that it?"

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't know the term for it, but it went a little something like this;

excitement-excitement-hahaha-excitement-haha*99.9% of show done later*extreme excitement-haha-no signs-more waitig-haBLAM!!!sadface.

Sucked ass really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom