ketorgerhall

I just wanna warn anyone following thise senile piper on any raid
guilds as individual.

K

kra

ok :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))99999999999999999999999999

T

Thelion

Thank u for the warning.. but i know who he realy is now and wont join any of his raid ever again.

H

herjulf

i have no reason not to join him, he is experienced, good at it and atleast he does raids.
what can you say u do?
Jerk off and cry noone does raids perhaps.

/salute to initiavists

/flip ungrateful kids.

C

Crashtje

he led possibly the best, most organised dungeon raid ive ever been on (ive been on plenty inc. sidi / galla / TS / TG / DR) so this is to tell u to ignore this flaming wanktard and decide for yourself

P

plastic_angel

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
he led possibly the best, most organised dungeon raid ive ever been on (ive been on plenty inc. sidi / galla / TS / TG / DR) so this is to tell u to ignore this flaming wanktard and decide for yourself

Can only agree with you there. By now most people know Rauth, and know what to expect from his raids. The raid today was very very nice, until the lotto came up and rules were uncertain etc.

The most of the people whining is people that did not get to chose a drop because of the lotto system (which could be done better, but since it's Rauth's raid we play by his rules). That has happend to me aswell, and probably most of the other people going to his raids, but I live with it, and show up for the next..

One day will be YOUR lucky day ^^

B

bouh

hi Ketor,

Come together with Sverker and Fly to next raid. Usually we have lack of good warriors :)

Users who are viewing this thread