ruathian ? ><

L

Lillian.

Couldn't agree more! Rei.

Don't let yourself get offended by someone like Ruathian, because he said something like " I will ban you from future raids " if you get in his way" who gives a damn if you get banned or not, It's not like you are depended on those TG items or Ruathians TG raids are you?.. well if you are, there is a simple solution create a TG raid. Book a time/month/date ( whatever ) and pronounce it on BW.

And No of course he doesn’t own TG either and anyone that thinks that way can just”shoe off” ~_~

Imho, try again... you failed once but that shouldn't hold you back for trying another time.

Expect the worse and, hope for the best.

and if rauthian comes into the picture, just let him talk to the hand ;p <wink> ( In otherwords /IGNORE! and /kick him in the middle of -you-know-where- ahem ahem. ^-^

awww !

Love you too Rei ^-^ mreow!

A

ardamels

The reason as to why FoM hasn't got the hammer was that I was playing a new alt instead of ardamel/maeven. Ruathian couldn't possibly have known about that char and I did not know he was looking for me. Been busy studying too, so this is a mere missunderstanding rather than anything else. I'll sell that hammer as soon as I speak to him about it.

T

Thelion

Rei and Lillian. Ofcourse.. It's just me being so negative atm.

R

raithian

urm to the morron who started this thread

at the start of the raid i specifickly stated anyone wanting to nomonate an alt char plz say so NOW that included all seer classes and sm
i also stated at the start that i would be rolling for my thane as my zerker is better for pulling ungrouped as with his 2400 hits buffed he can take 4-5 hits alowing time for ppl to take the agreo off me and kill the mob .
i stated in the lotto that if i win it was for my thane not zerker i am rolling for and guse what my thane is hammer spec and what did i pick o yea a hammer.
so i will try to be nice and polite when i say fu next time read the god dam rules in cg and stop crying me a river.

fact geting someone to pull on tg raids is not easy as its almost certan death to puller.
fact a zerker as 75% more hits and any other class but for matbe savages
fact anyonwe thats been on more than 1 tg raid with me nos that i allways take my zerker and i allways say at start if i am roling for him or thane .
i take what ever char is best for the situation no one was willing to pull so i had to take zerker .
may i remeind that morron that untill i started doing tg raids it was custom ( and still is for some alliances) that the raid planer automaticaly claims 1 drop before lotto starts

i have now done a total of 23 tg raids and i have a total of 3 drops from those raids (1 handed hammer sm chest and1 ring) so 3 from 23 that works out what 1 in 7 raids i have a drop ( but yes i do have a total of 14 tg items 11 of them bought with gold as i rather do that then claim)

as for the hammer i WON it has been sold and the funds have allready partly been used to upgrade keeps in mid.

now i dont get the problem here it was stated at start i was roling for my thane i WON in the lotto andpicked an item for my thane as i stated.
but there allways has to be one who crys like a baby all the time and as it happens its black shadows crying the fact thay joined cg late ( 20 mins late actualy) and misssed the lotto rules and me stating id be rolong for thane but taking zerker to pull with is not realy my problem

A

azdomar

urm why roll for the hammer for ur thane if the main purpose was to sell it?

G

gargultroll

:rolleyes:

F

Fun

UPyours Rau - we've been on time at every raid !!!
and your little lame excuse of bringing a zerker instead of a thane cus its a better puller.... BULL, and i only complaint if you're unfair and a little lamer, like when you cheated rolfkrake of a 100 drop cus he was to far away 4 you to see his random 100, when he did make 100 - EVEN though half the ppl there confirmed the roll !! (we still have several screenshots, sent to us from ppl on raid) so dont fecking give blackshadows the blame for any of the lame excuses you make.
you told only the char you have can you role for !
And when you make lotto rulez on BW stick to them - OR let the ppl vote for any changes !!

C

centrius

I am so FUCKING tired of ppl saying Get over it, each time he cheated someone, we all know u fuck heads would come here and whine your own asses of if it was you who had been cheated so imo FO!!!!!! Yesh me haf velly bad day!

ps Rau FU!!! no moral or anything u would lie about your mother dieing if, it would get u out of trpuble!

Peace Out!

C

centrius

PpS: wtf is wrong with u ? saying zerks got 75% hp more then anyother char? u ever played a warrior maybe ? or just thining u could make everyone believe that to? such lies

A

agon

Originally posted by raithian
fact geting someone to pull on tg raids is not easy as its almost certan death to puller.
fact a zerker as 75% more hits and any other class but for matbe savages

ooh, I didn't know :)

L

living

what guild is he in? or is he guildless?

edit: if ur zerker got 75% more hp than a warrior.. wouldent that be abound 4k hp then? quite impressive, may i also remind u about a warrior having a shield?

by looking at ur sig. u must spend ALOT of your time in this game so you REALLY should know this.

never, ever, have i attended to a raid made by rauthian(ps?), i wanted too but never had the luck to get a random grp.

V

Vell

Who? Ruathian? He's in Spirits of the Night i think, which consists of, erm, him. There may be a few others but the only one I've ever seen is him.

Only moronic pullers die, so what class they are is pretty irrelevant, those with a bit of intelligence don't. I've pulled on guild hunts and not had any deaths yet.

Ruathian, well done for organising lots of raids, but please, cut out the crap.

K

ketorgerhall

at the start of the raid i specifickly stated anyone wanting to nomonate an alt char plz say so NOW that included all seer classes and sm
i also stated at the start that i would be rolling for my thane as my zerker is better for pulling ungrouped as with his 2400 hits buffed he can take 4-5 hits alowing time for ppl to take the agreo off me and kill the mob .
i stated in the lotto that if i win it was for my thane not zerker i am rolling for and guse what my thane is hammer spec and what did i pick o yea a hammer.
so i will try to be nice and polite when i say fu next time read the god dam rules in cg and stop crying me a river.[/B]

This is the biggest pile of bullshit ive ever heard, u sayd u could ONLY lotto for the char ur bringing and nothing absolutly nothing about u lottoing for some thane u had.

i have now done a total of 23 tg raids and i have a total of 3 drops from those raids (1 handed hammer sm chest and1 ring) so 3 from 23 that works out what 1 in 7 raids i have a drop ( but yes i do have a total of 14 tg items 11 of them bought with gold as i rather do that then claim)[/B]

SO WHAT? make a "if u attend raid and dont win +10 modifier if u attend another raid, ive been to countless ones myself and havnt won much at all either that doesnt give me the right to change rules the way i benefit from it.

now i dont get the problem here it was stated at start i was roling for my thane i WON in the lotto andpicked an item for my thane as i stated.
but there allways has to be one who crys like a baby all the time and as it happens its black shadows crying the fact thay joined cg late ( 20 mins late actualy) and misssed the lotto rules and me stating id be rolong for thane but taking zerker to pull with is not realy my problem [/B]

want me to extract from log files lol ur stupid man, this from my log file just after u have won and going to pick item

"Theres no particular thing i need of the items left except the 2h hammer for my thane, is it ok if i take the hammer?"

now why would u ask such a thing if u stated u were lottoing for ur thane?

1.Would it be cause u said u were lottoing for ur thane?

2. Maby cause u said u can only get items usefull to the class u bring?

3. or maby u have stated u can only take items for char u bring and not stated anything.... NOTHING to make it clear about u picking item for ur thane.

Me i pick nr 3....

Dont know whats wrong in ur head my friend, are u actually believing ur own lies?

D

Driwen

Ketorgerhall he did say that if you want to roll for anyone else than your lvl 50 you should ask him. This actually only went for all seers and every sm that he asked to join. So if you had wanted to roll for an alt it was allowed in certain circumstances ofc a zerker wasnt allowed, but then again he might have want to bring along his zerk as that one does have more hitpoints than his thane and might even have ip which his thane might not have (as zerk can get it cheaper than the thane).

A

agon

well does it change the fact that half of what he says is bullshit?
and like you said, it was his zerker - not an sm or a seer
questions? :)

K

ketorgerhall

doesnt change the fact that half of what he writes is half the bullshit of the rest of the bullshit he writes

Z

zaberhut

ehh ?

So u are saying that a serker with throwing axes of a range of bout 50 (??) outranks a say for instance Rm or healer with a range of 2300 ?? hell if i pull with my rm i will be back in hagall by the time the mobs catch up with me.

oh and what Azdomar said <-- pls Rau explain that

R

Runolaz

I'm so tired of hearing all this whining over a fucking drop, grow up ffs. Apperently his lotto sux goatballs, but plz give the man some slack. If he has done 23 TG raids there should be a lot of happy Mids running arround with TG stuff. As to what he did with the Hammer he got, who the fuck cares, it ain't like the first time anyone sells an item they win. I think it's ok to have a constructive debate over what works and what doesn't, but this whining only reminds me of a kindergarden.

As to you Ruathian, I think it's good that you take initiative, but it would be whise I think to look through your rules and how you implement the lotto. I hope this doesn't end up in you stopp making hunst or ppl no longer show up.

L

Lumikki

Such big words over little items... sad thing :(

xx

R

raithian

the hammer was sold as stated but remeber one fact ppl seam to be mising esopecialty black whining shadows.
at start of raid i stated i was after an item for my thane not zerker but was taking zerker as he is a better puller no one objected then as no drops where in yet ppl only cryed( black shadows) after drops had been colected and i did as i stated at start of raid and claimed an item ( whats not been said is the fact that i did not claim a drop i WON a drop) and clamed the hammer for my than as i stated at start when no one objected.

to those that are crying if you have a problem with the lotto say at the start when rules are stated DONT NOT CRY LIKE A BABY at the end of the raid when lotto is done.
again i state i entered the lotto as every one els did my number came up and i claimed the hammer for my thane as i stated at the start i would do all agreed( well no one objected at start of raid) so why cry like a baby at the end it was 1 guild that objected thay missed the lotto rules when thay was stated as thay joined cg late that is there problem

so to sumise what is the problem i stated at start i was taking zerker to pull (2400 hits) he takes alot of damage. but i would be claiming a drop for my thane if one fell and i won in the lotto.
well one fell i won an item in lotto i claimed it as i stated at the start of the bloody raid so to me the rules was followed as thay was stated there is no problem(but for bs who are crying)

run no rules where broken i stated at start of raid i was taking zerker to pull mobs with his hits buffed and mop and evading abilitys hes not easy to kill in a few attacks that he gets before main groups attack the mobs to me it seamed wise to take a char that can handle attacks if he is main puller than a char that dies in 2-3 hits (as it turned out dvah pulled after a bit as he was bored but normal i have to do all pulling)

Z

zaberhut

ehh is it me or did u just say the same thing 4 times in 1 post ?

still just curious why u said u were going to claim an item for a specific char when u are going to sell it anyways.

B

boldkr

Originally posted by zaberhut
ehh is it me or did u just say the same thing 4 times in 1 post ?

some ppl maybe need to hear it 4 times to understand.

So u are saying that a serker with throwing axes of a range of bout 50 (??) outranks a say for instance Rm or healer with a range of 2300 ?? hell if i pull with my rm i will be back in hagall by the time the mobs catch up with me.

u ever been in tg?

Z

zaberhut

Yes ive been in TG loads of times, how bout u ? imo RM / healer still has a range of 2300 and serkers dont <--- this doesnt change depending how many times me u or Ronald mcdonald has been in TG, the time it takes to take aggro off nearsight is 1 hit so /nearsight /run trough grps /someone is bound to hit the mob/mobs.

M

megahealer

BS where not the only ones having a problem with your way of handeling the lotto m8!
I was in cg from the start and remember nothing about you telling u were chosing an item for your Thane....I'm just trying to understand why you would change the rules for u, so you could get that hammer, if your only intention was to sell it anyways??
even in your raid rules u stated that a person could only claim/chose an item if he/she could use it....u did not take the hammer because u needed it......
What i do care about is u calling BS whiners, cause surely we are not.... we spoke our mind! If you took a look at the chat.log u would quickly see that 2 from BS complained about the lotto....thats 2 ppl out of how many? 4 fg saying something? oh yeah sure that makes BS the whiners of the century.......

U need to get your information straight and start acting grown up....
Stop trying to defend yourself by pointing fingers at innosent people, that make u look even more pathetic then u alrdy are!

B

boldkr

well u dont have 2300 range everywhere inside tg. and sometimes things dont go as planned..... bodypulls is possible on some places ... better safe then sorry..

R

redfern

Well, I have to let out a little steam here too.

I sure dont like my guild/mates to be called whiners without good reason - and there's not any reason to do so in this case.

My opinion about your raids are like most other ppl's - you do one hell of a job - but the lotto sucks.

Everyone can make a mistake, only few are ready to admit if they did so - you are one.

BS did not join CG 20 mins late - we joined about 5 mins after it was created - we always do - we are never late for a raid. I did not at any time see you say in the CG that you would do lotto for an alt - neither did anyone I talked to. THAT is why Fun got mad and flamed you. We're not whiners , but we oppose any injustice.

What you should have done - was to point out in your lotto rules that YOU would pick an item by choice at start of lotto - and noone would have argued against it (IMO).

Now that we're at it......
You did only start flaming BS after you found out that we would not accept your ban of Fun from next raid. You pm'ed me to know if we would come, and when I said that we would not on those terms, you banned the whole guild - very childlike (still IMO).

R

raithian

Yes ive been in TG loads of times, how bout u ? imo RM / healer still has a range of 2300 and serkers dont <--- this doesnt change depending how many times me u or Ronald mcdonald has been in TG, the time it takes to take aggro off nearsight is 1 hit so /nearsight /run trough grps /someone is bound to hit the mob/mobs.

aye good plan but small problem rm gets hit rm dies with the new parrying in tg you miss more that you hit and you dont take agro untill someone hits him

Z

zaberhut

well leave it to a healer then, they have 2 self heals (if mend specced) and loads of HP + chain armour, anyhow that wasnt really for u Rau i just wanna know why u were going to claim a specific item when u where going to sell it ?

btw who gives a shit i one dies at 50 ? aslong as the mobs get to the grps imo

A

agon

( whats not been said is the fact that i did not claim a drop i WON a drop) and clamed the hammer for my than as i stated at start when no one objected.

not sure if everybody could read your /gu :)

B

boldkr

well leave it to a healer then, they have 2 self heals (if mend specced) and loads of HP + chain armour, anyhow that wasnt really fo u Rau i just wanan know why u were going to claim a specific item when u where going to sell it ?

btw who gives a shit i one dies at 50 ? aslong as the mobs get to the grps imo

If u use the 2 selfheals it takes more the 1 hit to take aggro from the puller... and if a 50 dies u say... well if a healer was pulling (as u say) that meens one 50 healer dies... that could be a whipeout if u are unlucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom