RSI & Wrist supports

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
OK, does anyone know a good place to get a stiff wrist support? All the sports shops in my area only supply the standard Neoprene type, and I really need something with a plastic or metal brace in.

Thanks in advance :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
Try asking at your local surgery or, though it may sound odd, a large chemists. My Dad did his knee in a few years ago and he fell over whilst we were on holiday last year and we managed to find some decent knee straps in one of the chemists.

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
On a similar note does anyone know any cheap places that sell ergnomic desk chairs? I got a lumbar strain last week and I reckon it was caused by this cheapo crappy executive chair with no back support whatsoever.

I went to this old office furniture warehouse and the smell was unbearable. Most of the chairs looked like they had a good few years of service at a sperm donars. All the new designer back support chairs that I've found cost £200+ and I can't afford that :/

RedVenom

Banned
Cask said:
I got a lumbar strain last week and I reckon it was caused by this cheapo crappy executive chair with no back support whatsoever.

Surely it'd be caused by chopping wood?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Actually, RV just made a funny :D

I found it funny anyways.

RedVenom

Banned
I was waiting for the fried chicken, but someone hasn't finished it yet.

:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom