RR8 arumi

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
rr8 and cant even kill a vampiir =<

I usually kill warlocks and I'm not dem either. Their damage maybe uninterruptable but inside they're still squishy...

D

Doom

ok im not sure about you, but i didnt mean for my comment to be some start for a vampiir discussion. it was merely a remark which was supposed to annoy all warlocks.

thanks for ruining it :mad:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz arumi.

even tho you one of the most pathetic ***** in the game when you play Wl

Tosi

Fledgling Freddie
Grats for getting much fame ;) try logging your rm instead, and prepare to get pwned :)

Faril

Banned
Tiarta said:
how often do you meet a necro in rvr ?

i do think there is more warlocks in rvr than necros ;)
quite often lately, met this guy last night on horse, thought i was cabby pet cause of gfx update (silly me), charge him, get nuked for 518 dmg, i hit him, he kept nuking, i did 10% dmg on his pet alltogether

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
fortunatly arumi is not playing necro, the meeting of op class and hardcore skill would cause the apocalypse... maybe

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
regardless of the person a wl getting a gratz thread is like me gettin a gratz thread everytime i take a sh*t

censi

Can't get enough of FH
same with any mage tbh. theurgs aint no different.

rr5 plus pet spam just as ghey as chambers.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
wouldnt know m8, everytime i pop rr5 on you, you pull your jack in the box duo partner out yer ass :)

not that it would matter, id die anyways :p dont mind dying to you at all, infact ive left you alone to kill friends of mine cos i wouldnt add on you but comparing a rr5 theurg to a wl is a bit silly, especially when youve popped the rr5 you got another stealther appear.

AtilasPally

Fledgling Freddie
Grats !!

We dinged together today Arumi :p !!!
Both rr8 , but i would liek to delete ur WL if i could :D !!!
Nerf Inc o_O !!!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz :) Now get boored of WL already and start do some warrior sht or smth in a grp!

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
thanks all, not gunna lie and said it took a while and was a damn hard time getting there because well.... it wasn't :D

silly class, to many tools, ridiculas in keep/bridge/tower situations but has been a lot of fun, extremly addictive. See you out there folks :cheers:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
well played I guess

on another lighterside of life, I still think you're a prick

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:
thanks all, not gunna lie and said it took a while and was a damn hard time getting there because well.... it wasn't :D

silly class, to many tools, ridiculas in keep/bridge/tower situations but has been a lot of fun, extremly addictive. See you out there folks :cheers:
well...u gotta respect honesty :p

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:

Play ur warrior more ( i want a duel :) gratz on rr (hard for me to gz a lock but making an exception ):cheers:

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Arumi :clap:

Still not good enough to fight me without having FG backup tho :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom