rr6L1 rm want to join rvr guild

J

jarl

Lol VF, go run to GOA and say someone "stole" yer traded account and have it banned. Oh, and dont forget to tell os what GOA did with yer VF account after finding out u traded with accounts :)

T

Tivook

Originally posted by Arnor
broken heart? :p

Hardly, just saying it because I know alot of ppl actually believed him.

Tiv

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by jarl
Lol VF, go run to GOA and say someone "stole" yer traded account and have it banned. Oh, and dont forget to tell os what GOA did with yer VF account after finding out u traded with accounts :)

You havn't had enough experience with GOA if you say things like that ;)

J

jakobi

Originally posted by Shaki/Aeis
Rint are you the person who played Hapanox on the TESTpvpserver?

ohhhhh the test pvp....had some of the funniest times playing there. Actually we had Hapanox in our small 8 man guild for a few hours, then we decided to /gc remove him and kill him..wasnt really very nice,but I guess thats what pvp does to you.

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
You havn't had enough experience with GOA if you say things like that ;)

You traded an account, which in itself is against the CoC. You then come here and act suprised when someone changes the subs password.

Right it off as a loss. Now it's out in the open, do you really think getting it banned will be the right answer? If the new owner did give you the account back, I'd wage a bet that it'll be an empty/ deleted account. Also, it's a bit much to expect a new owner to cough up for something he knows nothing about.

Why anyone would want the Gjefnal account anyhow, I'll never know. The original owner was a moaning little git with no respect for anyone. The name is mud to many.

E

etcetra

lol, Strong tears or something..!?
Why act so nasty? ;|

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by hellraisermk2
You traded an account, which in itself is against the CoC. You then come here and act suprised when someone changes the subs password.

Right it off as a loss. Now it's out in the open, do you really think getting it banned will be the right answer? If the new owner did give you the account back, I'd wage a bet that it'll be an empty/ deleted account. Also, it's a bit much to expect a new owner to cough up for something he knows nothing about.

Why anyone would want the Gjefnal account anyhow, I'll never know. The original owner was a moaning little git with no respect for anyone. The name is mud to many.

Of course I act surprised, I'm supposed to be the only owner. But apparantly someone scammed me and other people and I would like to find out who, so I can warn others about him.

I dunno what Gjefnal's reputation was, but who cares, a rm is a rm... It's fun to play a while and then you gotta move on to the next class ;)

Getting it banned is at least a solution to prevent further scamming, which is a good thing... trading isn't a bad tbh... but sooner or later everyone gets scammed. I knew it would happen someday, but as it's so obvious, I'm not going to sit here and watch someone use "my" account. ;p

T

the_fnord

CHEEESE! GET YER CHEESE HERE!!! COME ONE, COME ALL!!! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!

cheesus tbh! :p

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by Arnor
's too cold here to sow, so I cant reap anything :(

i was talking to the account-trade-sell mongers

S

Shaki/Aeis

Originally posted by jakobi
ohhhhh the test pvp....had some of the funniest times playing there. Actually we had Hapanox in our small 8 man guild for a few hours, then we decided to /gc remove him and kill him..wasnt really very nice,but I guess thats what pvp does to you.

He deserved it...

C

chosen

VF could you please tell me how u can get that account banned without the orginal CD key ?
Do you really think you can just send a mail to GOA and tell them to BAN a account just because of u got the password ? You did a mistake by trading ur account live with it.....

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by chosen
VF could you please tell me how u can get that account banned without the orginal CD key ?
Do you really think you can just send a mail to GOA and tell them to BAN a account just because of u got the password ? You did a mistake by trading ur account live with it.....

Does it matter how ? ;)

Z

zmurf

Jakob that was some good times, one of the few DAoC delivered...
Arnor, use a hatchet, break down some feat, and then sow...
Vf stop crying and get over it...

S

sorry

I do wonder why you are discussing this on a public forum VodkaFairy? Can't see how it helps anybody to be honest. If there's something that's not right, I do sincerely think there are better ways of settling it ;)
But I suppose it's great intertainment for the people browsing BW :twak:

C

chosen

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Does it matter how ? ;)

to ban a member u have to prove ur the orginal owner, so u will need the orginal CD key....

W

Weeping Willow

VodkaFairy is the biggest whiner and worst loser I've seen in a long time. Get over it and spare the people here your bullshit, the one that has the subscription password owns the account and as yours don't work you don't own it anymore. If you trade account you can end up losing both accounts, its gambling with worthless odds.

Users who are viewing this thread