RR5 Abilities Listing - Useful Info!

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
it dosent say that you have to be in 500 range of enchanter pet to use the rr5.. else it could be quite good for other stuff then destealthing ppl =)

the dot does interrupt each tick and if a stealther vanishes, he will destealth the next tick :p

Actually, that should be impossible since Vanish purges dots if I remember well? :touch:

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
RunemasterRune of Utter Anger – 90% chance to evade melee attacks. 15s duration, 10m re-use

Thought it was Rune of Utter Agility by the way?

( Just to prevent confusion, don't hate me! :( )

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
Actually, that should be impossible since Vanish purges dots if I remember well? :touch:

I think the pet itself emits a dot, like monster rez...ie doesn't put a dot on the player, but the dot on the pet hits the player.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
That would explain it then, thank you :)

Well, being perfectly honest, it was a complete guess.

But hey, it works for me! :cheers:

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Took a closer look and yes, it's a pbaoe dot like monster rez that ticks 6 times around the pet apparently, so if the stealther vanishes and manages to run like buggery or resist ( one of ) the ticks he should be safe.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Equador said:
Took a closer look and yes, it's a pbaoe dot like monster rez that ticks 6 times around the pet apparently, so if the stealther vanishes and manages to run like buggery or resist ( one of ) the ticks he should be safe.

no, it dosent tick 6 times around the pet. when your close to the pet (500 range) and press it, a 350 radius insta dot spell is cast and anyone which is hit by it, will get 6 ticks on em.. so if your hit, you cant really vanish properly for 30 secs..

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Ur missing Vampiirs RR5

Mark of Prey
Grants all members of the Vampiir's group a 30 second damage add that stacks with all other forms of damage add. All damage done via the damage add will be returned to the Vampiir as power.
10 min timer

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Stallion said:
no, it dosent tick 6 times around the pet. when your close to the pet (500 range) and press it, a 350 radius insta dot spell is cast and anyone which is hit by it, will get 6 ticks on em.. so if your hit, you cant really vanish properly for 30 secs..

ok that's pretty sucky

but it's on enchanters so I'll probably be able to stop myself from being too upset about it :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u only gotta compare the theurgs one with like the necro one or the NS one with the SB one to realise those rr5 are like hit miss and maybe.

QQ

illu

Part of the furniture
Eggy out of date version:
Shadowblade – Shadow Strike – Shadowblade takes 10 seconds to disappear in the shadows. Once in the shadows the SB will automatically teleport to and perf any enemy they choose within 1000 radius. Usable only at night. Can not be used to enter a locked keep or tower. 60s duration, 10m re-use.

Camelot Herald version: (basically the night time only use has been removed) and this is the version we are currently on here in Euro
Shadow Strike
Active
ShadowBlade takes 10 seconds to disappear in the shadows. Once in the shadows the SB will automatically teleport to and perf any enemy they choose within 1000 radius. Can not be used to enter a locked keep or tower. 600 sec RUT

What it should say:
Shadow Strike
Active
ShadowBlade takes 10 seconds to disappear in the shadows (basically once stealthed, this takes 10 seconds to do anything after pressing the button).
Once in the shadows the SB will automatically teleport to and perf any enemy they choose within 1000 radius.
The ability only really works if the person is not moving when you teleport to hit them (or you miss ^^).
You also need Line of Sight to the target.
It is in fact faster to walk up to your target and PA them :>
Can not be used to enter a locked keep or tower. 600 sec RUT
You will probably only use this ability 1 in every 500 fights that you have. Compared to the NS RR5 where they try and use their RR5 in EVERY fight.

It should in fact be called Shadow Wank and is as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Oli - Illu

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to illu again.

:(

class post imo.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
Eggy out of date version:
Shadowblade – Shadow Strike – Shadowblade takes 10 seconds to disappear in the shadows. Once in the shadows the SB will automatically teleport to and perf any enemy they choose within 1000 radius. Usable only at night. Can not be used to enter a locked keep or tower. 60s duration, 10m re-use.

Camelot Herald version: (basically the night time only use has been removed) and this is the version we are currently on here in Euro
Shadow Strike
Active
ShadowBlade takes 10 seconds to disappear in the shadows. Once in the shadows the SB will automatically teleport to and perf any enemy they choose within 1000 radius. Can not be used to enter a locked keep or tower. 600 sec RUT

What it should say:
Shadow Strike
Active
ShadowBlade takes 10 seconds to disappear in the shadows (basically once stealthed, this takes 10 seconds to do anything after pressing the button).
Once in the shadows the SB will automatically teleport to and perf any enemy they choose within 1000 radius.
The ability only really works if the person is not moving when you teleport to hit them (or you miss ^^).
You also need Line of Sight to the target.
It is in fact faster to walk up to your target and PA them :>
Can not be used to enter a locked keep or tower. 600 sec RUT
You will probably only use this ability 1 in every 500 fights that you have. Compared to the NS RR5 where they try and use their RR5 in EVERY fight.

It should in fact be called Shadow Wank and is as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Oli - Illu

Actually u can enter keeps oil points and roofs with shadowstrike. U can even enter some towers. Just need to be on same level as the person u using SS on.

illu

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Actually u can enter keeps oil points and roofs with shadowstrike. U can even enter some towers. Just need to be on same level as the person u using SS on.

Really? :>

Saying that, I've managed the oil point and I've got on the roof a couple of times which was ace (Shadowstrike -> kill or attempt to kill caster on roof -> vanish) then you are free to walk about a bit in the keep until the lord shoots you with a bow.
I have never got into a tower before though. The only place where it "may" be possible that I can think of is somewhere like one of Surs towers that has a huge bank of earth next to it, but I could swear you just cannot get into towers.
Also on brynja bridge, the towers on there you can zip up to which is amusing sometimes.

They really ought to change it to be able to use it on people on a tower - that would be ace.

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
Neffneff said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to illu again.

:(

class post imo.

/hug :>

Oli - Illu

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
the Warlock ability is wrong. Cuz in a mincer trio we had to run with speed 5 + sprint 2 catch after he purged mezz.:eek6:

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Lies, it says parry!

Oh and have a kitten :)

kitten-fluff2.jpg

great now i feal like running to the gas station and buying a bunch of Kit Kat's to eat :<

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:

So if you're close to the pet when used, you get hit by a dot that hits for 6 ticks? Because in that case you could Vanish since that purges dots.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
duact said:
haha people who are rr5+ should really go out in the sun some time

agree, get out ffs! rr5+ is to OP!

rep point for duact!

Wela-Gusa

Fledgling Freddie
---------------------------------
Ranger – Desperate Bowman – Bow style. Does 300 damage and a 5 second (non resistible) stun. Bow and melee cannot be used for 15 seconds afterwards. 15m re-use
----------------------------------

THE STUN IS RESISTABLE BY CHARGE AND SOMETIMES IS BUGED AND RESIST BECAUSE THE TARGET HAS ALREADY THE EFFECT....and ofc the typical too far away

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Wela-Gusa said:
THE STUN IS RESISTABLE BY CHARGE AND SOMETIMES IS BUGED AND RESIST BECAUSE THE TARGET HAS ALREADY THE EFFECT....and ofc the typical too far away
Charge stops all cc. Just don't use it when he charge?

Already have the effect = immunity timer, everyone gets this.

Too far away... you want it to be infinite range?

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Eva said:
Charge stops all cc. Just don't use it when he charge?

Already have the effect = immunity timer, everyone gets this.

Too far away... you want it to be infinite range?

Immunity timer doesn't apply to DB afaik, and it offers no immunity after the 5 sec stun. You can be stuned by one rangers DB and after the stun wears off you can be stuned by slam etc straight away.
It is blocked by CB stun feedback, but teh damage component isnt

But its a very buggy RR5, sometimes it just won't fire (happened to me quite a few times), sometimes it fires and the disarm wont appear (usually if it kills the opponent)

Still, I wouldn't trade it for any other stealther RR5
Well except remedy ofc :p

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
The savage rr5 is a little wrong :p

Its a "spell", that casts all the savagery buffs in one cast without losing any hp, and the buffs only last for 10 sec

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom