RR10 SB vid from a German server.

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
850k ^^ nice

a whole 3 mins before i can watch it... :m00:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
:eek6: OOOOOOO!!!! Thanks alot for this one, will download ASAP due to the fact that I absolutely loved Unforgiving Blade. Hope the quality is same :I picture I mean, fraps sucks ;DD

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
wasn´t half as good as Unforgiving Blade. UB is by far the best SB vid out there.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
hmm didnt I see that movie 2 months ago?

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
wasn´t half as good as Unforgiving Blade. UB is by far the best SB vid out there.
u know some sb movie better than UB ?
can u tell which movie ;p

emma

Loyal Freddie
Video aint bad although tbh UB was much better.

Still think Larre`s is up there with one of the best. His video had something others didnt. Emotion.

Sorry about your grand dad Larre :(

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
Video aint bad although tbh UB was much better.

Still think Larre`s is up there with one of the best. His video had something others didnt. Emotion.

Sorry about your grand dad Larre :(

ah where can i find Larres Video .. played with him lots top chap!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
u know some sb movie better than UB ?
can u tell which movie ;p

Reread it and u will see that I am saying that there is no better vid then UB ;)

Edit: But Larre´s vid comes close. Also a very good vid. To bad he didn´t have time to make a second one.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Reread it and u will see that I am saying that there is no better vid then UB ;)

Edit: But Larre´s vid comes close. Also a very good vid. To bad he didn´t have time to make a second one.
to bad posted to fast and wasnt able to edit ;p

dont like much 10 mins stealth lore in that movie and there is no hib on Lyonesse? ;o

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Araudry said:
to bad posted to fast and wasnt able to edit ;p

dont like much 10 mins stealth lore in that movie and there is no hib on Lyonesse? ;o

What he said ^^^^

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie.. thought it was gunna have the whole Disturbed album on there ;p not as good as UB tho.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Here`s the link for Larre`s first and only Video. Not sure if its active still though.

http://gronzo.mine.nu/Larre.zip

If it dont work, if anyone is willing to host it i have the video on HDD. Would be happy to send em it as i think the video is excellent. Well thaught out, great editing and the music fits in almost perfectly.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
crap movie id say. a sb that kills low rr mostly unbuffed players. and even have stick on the qbar :p
cba to watch the end of cause it got boring after a while. was there any fights at all were he killed more then 1 enemy?

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
If it dont work, if anyone is willing to host it i have the video on HDD. Would be happy to send em it as i think the video is excellent. Well thaught out, great editing and the music fits in almost perfectly.
It doesn't work, but get hold of me today and I'll sort a new host for it. :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Another 17mins wasted on the great thing called daoc, gifv it back! :touch:

/Dracus

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
He couldn't even handle several ppl.. and at some times not even 1... in this movie there was 1 time he killed 2 ppl.. but then he got killed straightly after.... and whats up with the thing that he had scouts shooting arrows at him and he just stopped the film? :p he got killed again? He did it several times...
The only thing i can say i liked about this movie... he 1-hit that caster.... that was bit funneh to watch :D

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
He couldn't even handle several ppl.. and at some times not even 1... in this movie there was 1 time he killed 2 ppl.. but then he got killed straightly after.... and whats up with the thing that he had scouts shooting arrows at him and he just stopped the film? :p he got killed again? He did it several times...
The only thing i can say i liked about this movie... he 1-hit that caster.... that was bit funneh to watch :D

He never stopped the film. He made a Matrix effect when 1 scout is shooting at him while he is killing another one first.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Unforgiving blade = teh win
This new one = not teh win

The first movie was awesome! Great music, he pulled some amazing tricks, showed a good few fights of how an unbuffed SB is still able to haul some ass and the quality was nice.

This second movie is nothing but a trivial piece of boring same o'l, same ol' RvR movie that any dimwit with Fraps can make. All he does is jump stuff, either with PA or BS2, gank it and runs off. No amazing tricks this time, just the usual "see all my artifacts and watch me gank RR3 enemies". As for the music, I don't mind Disturbed, or whoever they are, but does every DAoC movie has to have them as the soundtrack!? Put some thought into your movie, man, make it original, surprise us! Quality-wise, well, if you're going to capture movies during ingame night time, at least light the torch, and if you can't do that, put some brightness or gamma filters on the movie. Also, instead of wasting broadband and render a DivX compressed movie at 3000 kbit/s he could have gone for XviD compression at 1500 kbit/s and got even better detail for the same - or less - filesize.

Boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before, boring, seen it before!

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
He couldn't even handle several ppl..

Give Midgard minstrel equivalent class then ;p (And some SB love?)

About the movie I'd say this one (Know Your Enemy) is not even close to be as good as the first Exercia made (Unforgiving Blade).
Why?
- PerfZerk-spec, meaning no cool kiting tricks like in the first movie.
- She having "Perma-SL".

imo nice overall movie, but Unforgiving Blade takes the Gold Medal, Larre's SB movies for Silver :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom