rr10 outlaw rr9 zoyster camping milegates still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gargultroll

Originally posted by mmmpie
Wrath do u blame aussie for writing short comments,who dosent say much ? u write ALOT,and still no f....... point <--- pure waste of time (better with short comments then?)

red guard should try 2 change the way of playing before they came and started another whine thread about playing the game weird (by camping milegates) !!

try and roam lesser peeps,than 3 fgs,but i guess u wont,coz u need the rps,otherwice u get throwned out of ur guild aye? its not creating gameplay,either is camping a wall :/ but heck ill go help camp it ! :) atleast untill u show u can roam lesser than 3 fgs 2gether!! is it hard to farm albs in 3 fgs with radar?

U are surely a dumb ass f... WrathofBuffbot!
If u bring 3 fgs u beg to get zerged!! <-------------------------------
do u want a fg random albs to take down 3 fgs of brainwahed emainwhores? stupid f... !

Regards Saurons Minion [Merc 5L1]
Mmmpie MrsAlbion[Friar 4L6]
Proud member of a Non Zerg guild ---Dragon Knights---

:m00:

G

gargultroll

Originally posted by Tyka
loooooool, after so many screenshots of proof that you run around in 3fgs when other realms bring 1fg, how dare you spew bullshit like that, idiot.

ROFL,
I got a place for radarjunkies like u!!!

:touch:

G

gargultroll

Originally posted by bult
acctually no ;> i dont like VGN much either but they zerg alot less then you and sometimes even give decent fights.

Past ure bedtime...

W

wrathofsauron

Wrath do u blame aussie for writing short comments,who dosent say much ? u write ALOT,and still no f....... point <--- pure waste of time (better with short comments then?)

I don't blame him for anything in my eyes he is just another kid who got to few braincells, and if he mess with me i will teach him a lesson do you comprehend or must i make myself clear?.

red guard should try 2 change the way of playing before they came and started another whine thread about playing the game weird (by camping milegates) !!

try and roam lesser peeps,than 3 fgs,but i guess u wont,coz u need the rps,otherwice u get throwned out of ur guild aye? its not creating gameplay,either is camping a wall :/ but heck ill go help camp it ! :) atleast untill u show u can roam lesser than 3 fgs 2gether!! is it hard to farm albs in 3 fgs with radar?

Why is that our 2fg are so much more dangerous then all others?.

And i urge you or anybody else to report me if you think i cheat in any WAY!. Bear in mind NEVER accuse others of cheating if you don't have any evidence.

U are surely a dumb ass f... WrathofBuffbot!
If u bring 3 fgs u beg to get zerged!! <-------------------------------
do u want a fg random albs to take down 3 fgs of brainwahed emainwhores? stupid f... !

Yes i must be very dumb trying to defend me and my guild from lies and false accusations.

And for the final time we do not move in 3fg that simple, tailing occur like for any other guild.

W

wrathofsauron

U trying to trick the albs to odins in FGs so u can steamroll em with ur 3 FG? ^_^

I don't wanna copy VGNs strategy or else they will whine about that to.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Why is that our 2fg are so much more dangerous then all others?.

ROOOOOOOOOOOFL DUMBASS, your 2fgs SUCK COCK, i remember beating your 2fgs 3 times in emain, and fourth time you brought a 4fg zerg, when i asked zorena (who is a healer in your own guild), she said "yeah well we got tired of getting pwned".

So if you think your 2fgs are "dangerous", you really should seek some proffessional help :lol:

G

gargultroll

ROOOOOOOOOOOFL DUMBASS, your 2fgs SUCK COCK, i remember beating your 2fgs 3 times in emain, and fourth time you brought a 4fg zerg, when i asked zorena (who is a healer in your own guild), she said "yeah well we got tired of getting pwned".

So if you think your 2fgs are "dangerous", you really should seek some proffessional help :lol:

ÜBER vng...lol...

:bazbeer:

W

wrathofsauron

wrath you just got seriously pwned, please crawl back to your hole and maybe when you get back in a year or two, you will realise what really bothers people.

In your dreams little tyka, if you are thirsty for more keep em coming.

The day i give in to a lier will never happen, like i said before you are disgrace to the daoc community.

W

wrathofsauron

loooooool, after so many screenshots of proof that you run around in 3fgs when other realms bring 1fg, how dare you spew bullshit like that, idiot.

I honestly feel sad for you little tyka rough life?.

T

Tyka

keep going wrath, you only make yourself look worse :)

as for the screenshots, they are up :)

G

gargultroll

keep going wrath, you only make yourself look worse :)

as for the screenshots, they are up :)

The thing brings more lies....OMG

:eek2:

W

wrathofsauron

/clap tyka ;)

How anybody outside vgn can agree with Tyka is beyond my understanding, to much pie?.

H

Hatt

you are both being silly..
someone is worse then the other one but nm :p

W

wrathofsauron

acctually no ;> i dont like VGN much either but they zerg alot less then you and sometimes even give decent fights.

Atleast we agree on something then.

W

wrathofsauron

i never said u used radar only that RG zerged and played badly most of the time ;>

All guilds play bad at times rg got many players with different ammounts of of rvr experience we are not pure elite like nolby is who won't leave tk without a perfect grp or two for that matter no offense that is, perfect grps are the most fun.

D

Driwen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: rr10 outlaw rr9 zoyster camping milegates still?

You see wrath, this is the difference between you and me, i dont care about getting OWNED in emain, as you say, in fact i die alot, probably alot more than anyone else that plays this game, but i bring fair play to the game, we bring even numbers and even though we die alot, we bring same numbers again and again, you know why? because its a challenge, something you should read up in the dictionary :)

tyka 80% off the ppl in this game want to win without caring about the challenge. Look at the necros how they killed pre los fix was not exactly a challenge, but 80% off the albs saw nothing wrong with it. I still dont think RG really walks a way from a challenge, but I dont play with them so i cant judge that. But still necro's who abuse the los bug (which chanters and lots off other classes do aswell just with less harsh effects) they do that because it is allowed, but cheating would still hurt their honour.
You want a challenge other ppl just want to kill as much as possible, but both wont cheat. So even if ppl dont want a challenge, it isnt automatically in their nature to cheat. Besides as i said earlier I have no clue how RG plays nor what their goals are, what I do know is that I do not see the connection to running around with 3fg's(which might aswell be only 10% of their RvR time) and using radar as you still have not shown one piece off evidence on that. So STOP CLAIMING IT!!!!

W

wrathofsauron

There is alot of albs on excal everyone knows this, i DONT think albs like to zerg more then anyone else just bigger population = more ppl in emain. Like you said "I have never ever heard a mid say let's camp amg" i have not seen an alb say that either and i have never seen an alb saying "lets zerg".

Your guild on the other hand is not just random noobs that dont have group/guild to join and therefor stick to the rest yet you zerg emain with 3 FG on a regular basis killing single FG albs/hibs.

Question is why do many albs still go to mmg at primetime, all casters, scouts up on walls, tanks between the doors and then just wait?.

Can you honestly say that you see mids do this on a regular basis?.

And no last time we had 3fg was over 1 month ago after a guildmeeting, in other words it is very rare.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Fyi rg np never ever move togheter unless raids, but sometimes it is unavoidable that we fight in the same area.

uhm not taking any sides here etc..... but iv seen u guys+np in like 3-4fgs roaming when emain is completly dead. yes u have run me over fighting another sb many times :). its not bullshit, im just telling it as it is. if u wanna move in 4fgs, fine, do it, u can play the game as u want. but dont deny it, i mean ppl DO see u guys u know :[

C

Cawr

/slap to all those that continue this pointless bickering.

G

gargultroll

Originally posted by Jergiot
uhm not taking any sides here etc..... but iv seen u guys+np in like 3-4fgs roaming when emain is completly dead. yes u have run me over fighting another sb many times :). its not bullshit, im just telling it as it is. if u wanna move in 4fgs, fine, do it, u can play the game as u want. but dont deny it, i mean ppl DO see u guys u know :[

U really need to check ure eyes..

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Divinia
Well atleast you wont get it with the spelling of yours.

And btw. Can i be Wratofskosula?

I am truly sorry if my spelling is not correct, or am i? no to be honest i really don't care what you think, but still enough to answer ah well i might add i'm pretty damn sure you won't get the nobel prize as well so now we can make a club.

And if you are really nice i will let you be wratofskosula.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by ab_fluid
http://mindgames.20m.com/Daoc_Screens/RGzerg.jpg

and wrath u really dunno when to quit, you sound like a complete muppet atm.

Give me one good reason to quit when people accuse me and rg of things that are not true? in some cases not even people, immature kids who need some serious help after all it is unaccepable to lie about other people and think you can get away with it.

And the age of that screen is like 1 month with around 2fg about the time after our guildmeeting i assume, and the question is would you have taken that screen if it was 2-3fg random mids? the answer is no.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Hatt
"we are always 2fg" OK =]

gimped quickbar btw :p

A true vgn noob who don't even know how to turn off pbt messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom