rr10 outlaw rr9 zoyster camping milegates still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyka

you guys seem to have lots of guild meetings, like once per day :p

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Tranquil-
FREQUENTGUILDMEETINGS4TEHWIN!!!11

Another alb who think 2fg mids is much fyi you are 10fg every damn night how about that?.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Tyka
ROOOOOOOOOOOFL DUMBASS, your 2fgs SUCK COCK, i remember beating your 2fgs 3 times in emain, and fourth time you brought a 4fg zerg, when i asked zorena (who is a healer in your own guild), she said "yeah well we got tired of getting pwned".

So if you think your 2fgs are "dangerous", you really should seek some proffessional help :lol:

wow vgn never stop to amaze me real quilty post by your standards here.

Fact is still we move 2fg primtime infact more like 1fg recently.

You mean you did beat us with your 4fgs and then we teamed up with bc and kicked your ass with 3fg? the truth always hurt.

And if i should make a post for each time we raped your worthless guild it would be considered spamming even by bw standards.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Tyka
keep going wrath, you only make yourself look worse :)

as for the screenshots, they are up :)

The feeling is pretty much mutual regarding your self =)

The ss after our guildmeeting one month ago or so, don't forget to mention the time when you took the ss or are you gonna lie and say it's from yesterday.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Give me one good reason to quit when people accuse me and rg of things that are not true? in some cases not even people, immature kids who need some serious help after all it is unaccepable to lie about other people and think you can get away with it.

And the age of that screen is like 1 month with around 2fg about the time after our guildmeeting i assume, and the question is would you have taken that screen if it was 2-3fg random mids? the answer is no.

i took the screenie too prove YOU and RG lie, until thatscreenie was shown you and nikael were 100% addament that u have never moved in 3fg, that screenie proves it..

D

Driwen

Originally posted by ab_fluid
i took the screenie too prove YOU and RG lie, until thatscreenie was shown you and nikael were 100% addament that u have never moved in 3fg, that screenie proves it..

uhm lol RG never claimed to not walk in 3fg, they claimed they didnt do it often :p.

G

gargultroll

So sad u dont get anything right...i almost cry with you... :clap:

W

wrathofsauron

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: rr10 outlaw rr9 zoyster camping milegates still?

Originally posted by driwen
tyka 80% off the ppl in this game want to win without caring about the challenge. Look at the necros how they killed pre los fix was not exactly a challenge, but 80% off the albs saw nothing wrong with it. I still dont think RG really walks a way from a challenge, but I dont play with them so i cant judge that. But still necro's who abuse the los bug (which chanters and lots off other classes do aswell just with less harsh effects) they do that because it is allowed, but cheating would still hurt their honour.
You want a challenge other ppl just want to kill as much as possible, but both wont cheat. So even if ppl dont want a challenge, it isnt automatically in their nature to cheat. Besides as i said earlier I have no clue how RG plays nor what their goals are, what I do know is that I do not see the connection to running around with 3fg's(which might aswell be only 10% of their RvR time) and using radar as you still have not shown one piece off evidence on that. So STOP CLAIMING IT!!!!

Thank you sir!, one of a few resonable people on this forum.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by driwen
uhm lol RG never claimed to not walk in 3fg, they claimed they didnt do it often :p.

i'll find teh posts later, too busy in game atm

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by gargultroll
So sad u dont get anything right...i almost cry with you... :clap:

u don't even know anything about me, have never spoken to u before or even heard of you, so how can u say i don't get anything right?

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Jergiot
uhm not taking any sides here etc..... but iv seen u guys+np in like 3-4fgs roaming when emain is completly dead. yes u have run me over fighting another sb many times :). its not bullshit, im just telling it as it is. if u wanna move in 4fgs, fine, do it, u can play the game as u want. but dont deny it, i mean ppl DO see u guys u know :[

Listen m8 ask any np or rg if we team in emain it will never happen i can assure you that.

Only a few times to my knowledge this when we try to break the albs camping mmg in primetime.

W

wrathofsauron

Yes please find a post where i have said that RG never have moved in 3fg, i have always said it have occured a few times after guildmeetings and that's it.

G

gargultroll

u don't even know anything about me, have never spoken to u before or even heard of you, so how can u say i don't get anything right?

know enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom