rp comparison, simply one.

O

old.tuppe

Guest
albs
1
Rambo Infiltrator 8.642.409
Prydwen
2
Tattersail Cleric 7.578.908
Prydwen
3
Coren Loreweaver minstrel 6.401.073
Prydwen
4
Faderullan Mercenary 6.340.015
Prydwen
5
Pbuck ZalHonan Theurgist 6.309.491
Prydwen
6
Constanze Clearwater Infiltrator 6.275.913
Prydwen



1st scou
9
Dioz LucieIsMyLoveBugAlso
50
Saracen
Scout
4.332.740
9L0




hibs--------------------------------------

1
Bfr Awah Champion 6.619.976
Prydwen
2
Redb bard 6.202.469
Prydwen
3
Sharwyn Dairine Blademaster 4.730.790
Prydwen
4
Latino Heat Enchanter 4.583.078
Prydwen
5
Droooood Doooood Druid 4.571.833
Prydwen
6
Furball Warden 4.486.794
Prydwen


1st ranger
17
Marius McClane [Thunderer]
50
Elf
Ranger
2.417.250
7L6


1st nightshade
20
Balthasar [Thunderer]
50
Lurikeen
Nightshade
2.206.368
7L4

mids---------------------------

1
Vanaya Everlast Warrior 6.909.839
Prydwen
2
Zapsi Tweaker Healer 6.178.774
Prydwen
3
Bibi Skald 5.799.072
Prydwen
4
Grizlas Healer 4.428.907
Prydwen
5
Chronicle SilverBlade Shaman 4.327.097
Prydwen
6
Prudilicious Healer 4.187.093
Prydwen



1st hunter
16
Kipu [Elding Herra]
50
Norseman
Huntress
2.971.307
8L1



1st sb.
17
Szakal [Elding Herra]
50
Kobold
Shadowblade
2.921.040
8L1



hmm think we mids need alott more rvr groups, not albs who whine most :) fotm groups.

edit:
info raw copy from german site

dunno how accurate its because mythic xml dont work so good?
 
H

haroat

Guest
finally someone actually got stats :p now look at how many of those are actually actively played in rvr..
 
O

old.willowywicca

Guest
Originally posted by Zorin-
unguilded I think
Don't think so (he should still be in eclipse), think it's jsut the character hasn't been logged in at all since update time so as far as the update went it thinks he doesn't exist.. similarily Malevolencia no longer exists according to duskwave, which is for the best really :p
 
L

Lochlyessa

Guest
Dammit, I thought I could wander in here and go 'hahaa i hafv more rp then j000!111' x<
 
S

Septina

Guest
Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Dammit, I thought I could wander in here and go 'hahaa i hafv more rp then j000!111' x<
lowbie Loch 8<
 
E

Edlina

Guest
Originally posted by old.willowywicca
Don't think so (he should still be in eclipse), think it's jsut the character hasn't been logged in at all since update time so as far as the update went it thinks he doesn't exist.. similarily Malevolencia no longer exists according to duskwave, which is for the best really :p
Is in Eclipse... Acc closed at this moment though... o.0 \o/ soon :eek:!
 
S

Straef

Guest
Wasn't xml supposed to work since yesterday again? ;/
 
X

Xeanor

Guest
on pryd... it's totally down to individuals... without rambo... 1 person of the 2000+ on this server, there would be no rr11 inf... and without Dioz there would be no rr9 scout... get what I mean? Hibs just only happen to have such a person as druid and some other classes. think Avalon has a rr11 thane... and it's probably just because it's that person, not because thanes are superuber on avalon and total shite on prydwen...
 
H

hangianix

Guest
Originally posted by Xeanor
on pryd... it's totally down to individuals... without rambo... 1 person of the 2000+ on this server, there would be no rr11 inf... and without Dioz there would be no rr9 scout... get what I mean? Hibs just only happen to have such a person as druid and some other classes. think Avalon has a rr11 thane... and it's probably just because it's that person, not because thanes are superuber on avalon and total shite on prydwen...
They have 2 RR11 Thanes :)
1 Zerberusx Thane 50 13,366,942 Avalon
2 Misto Auroxum Thane 50 11,303,062 Avalon
 
O

old.willowywicca

Guest
Originally posted by hangianix
They have 2 RR11 Thanes :)
1 Zerberusx Thane 50 13,366,942 Avalon
2 Misto Auroxum Thane 50 11,303,062 Avalon
omg nerf thanes FFS!!!!11!1
 
F

Fafnir

Guest
Originally posted by Xeanor
on pryd... it's totally down to individuals... without rambo... 1 person of the 2000+ on this server, there would be no rr11 inf... and without Dioz there would be no rr9 scout... get what I mean? Hibs just only happen to have such a person as druid and some other classes. think Avalon has a rr11 thane... and it's probably just because it's that person, not because thanes are superuber on avalon and total shite on prydwen...
Yeah, sad fucks with to much free time :D /jk


But i'm not totally wrong, am i?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

O
Replies
21
Views
1K
Fafnir
F
G
2
Replies
37
Views
2K
Tharion
T
M
Replies
138
Views
5K
Silent Shadow
S
P
Replies
4
Views
699
milithiel
M
B
Replies
13
Views
1K
Cala-more
C
Top Bottom