You just killed Draci
You gain 29 Realm Points!

Whats this coused by?

Name, guild, level, rp, lw rp, class, race, trade, skill
Draci Dunno Mirage 50 67,645 12,610 Ranger Lurikeen fletching 462

S

SilverHood

just spawned probably

I remember killing Teoz once (solo too xD ), and I got zero, zilch nada sweet fuck all.

Leeching the kill with your Thanes insta dd doesn't give you the full rp mind.... unless it's a necro ofc (but we won't talk about that)

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by SilverHood
just spawned probably

I remember killing Teoz once (solo too xD ), and I got zero, zilch nada sweet fuck all.

Leeching the kill with your Thanes insta dd doesn't give you the full rp mind.... unless it's a necro ofc (but we won't talk about that)

was with SB and compleatly solo ;)

S

SilverHood

where though?

Those lurikeens you have stored away in your vault won't give rps when you slice them up to make kebab for the SoN guild meeting

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by SilverHood
where though?

Those lurikeens you have stored away in your vault won't give rps when you slice them up to make kebab for the SoN guild meeting

i aint doing that!

<hides the luri toes>

Z

zapzap

Killed a alb caster alone today got 1049 + 59 extra nevah seen that much b4.

Zapsi

J

Juiliet

Hibs seem to do this a lot, on purpose ive been told. A few nights ago we fought a few hibs me and peli. Killing em in duo and receiving below 100 rps per hib, all of which should give well above 500.

I can of course not be sure if this is just a tad bad luck, but come on, when you've run the route 2344542578927 times from ligen to emain, you should know how not to get aggro, and certainly not to lose 80% or more life to the yellow and orange mobs when you're in a group.

F

Fafnir

Seems to be some, fight mob take damage, loose worth in rps, regen this over times. Killed an alb in DF got 300 rps for solo kill, found same alb 3 hours later afk behind alb portal, killed him got 980 rps.

Killed a infil in emain and got the huge ammount of 1 rps from her, lvl50.

S

scarffs

I kiled Awod ( 50 hib ranger ) at svasud other day ( i was solo ) and I got 29rp.
He was at full health.

O

old.windforce

what is this world becomming if Thanes are starting to have solo kills :rolleyes:

:p

K

Kahland

Originally posted by old.windforce
what is this world becomming if Thanes are starting to have solo kills :rolleyes:

Thanes rule rvr

L

lakih

Originally posted by Juiliet
Hibs seem to do this a lot, on purpose ive been told. A few nights ago we fought a few hibs me and peli. Killing em in duo and receiving below 100 rps per hib, all of which should give well above 500.

I can of course not be sure if this is just a tad bad luck, but come on, when you've run the route 2344542578927 times from ligen to emain, you should know how not to get aggro, and certainly not to lose 80% or more life to the yellow and orange mobs when you're in a group.

Ive heard Albs dont zerg...

Dont beleve everything you hear :rolleyes:

And also, if you get jumped by an enemy in PvP and he nearly kills you, you meditate HP back and then gets jumped by another enemy, the last one doesnt get full RP's.

F

Fafnir

We can only kill thoose stupid afk albs :D

O

old.windforce

nerf!

Thanes shoulfdn't be able to kill afk ppl

S

SilverHood

nerf!

Thanes shoulfdn't be able to kill afk ppl

I killed a sitting Velo (lvl 50 armsman) once!
Most RP ever earned solo in a day! :D

A

amazingsteve

until you´ve done it yourself 2344542578927 times, have a nice cup of STFU.

C

civy

To increase your rp’s, group with another and hunt in different zones. Think it’s about 100 extra rp’s a kill.

V

voltage

Originally posted by civy
To increase your rp’s, group with another and hunt in different zones. Think it’s about 100 extra rp’s a kill.

sad but true, Mythics "bodge" fix, if you got 2 people in a group youd get ~500rps for kill, but if one of them is not in the zone it just multiplies that 500 by 2 to count as a solo kill, so u get more than if it was just yourself... soon we will see hordes of afk level 1s at the BKs, the new dawn of RP bots has arrived!

on topic tho, I've noticed that sometimes the enemies that give low RPs have had a killing spree recently, could there be some bug that splits the RPs between all the people who have hit/been hit by the enemy? I cant really see some rp horney enemy hitting a mob and sitting for ages to regen just so he denies the enemy of a few rps should they die :O

N

Naveh

Originally posted by zapzap
Killed a alb caster alone today got 1049 + 59 extra nevah seen that much b4.

Zapsi

Killed Bfr solo in Gorge for 1189 + 64, tho him being RR10 ofc! :p

H

haarewin

oh dear, someone has never run from ligen to emain have they? there is a fomor mob (the big one eyed red thing) called raemonn that is aggro to everyone with a large agro range, blue/yellow to 50, the chance of bloodletters/spectral (yellow/oj) somethings one way attacking you, and the fuaths and daughters of medbh (yellow & yellow/blue) and something elses (yellow/oj) attacking you the other way, are high, so its not purpose... whoever told you is misinformed :eek:

D

Danya

Anyone who's done ligen to emain more than 3 or 4 times and still gets aggro sucks hard.
And yes I have done it more times than I care to count. :p

H

haarewin

Originally posted by Danya
Anyone who's done ligen to emain more than 3 or 4 times and still gets aggro sucks hard.
And yes I have done it more times than I care to count. :p

mostly if i see it coming i mez it and carry on with my business anywho.

C

Caeli

Originally posted by haarewin
oh dear, someone has never run from ligen to emain have they? there is a fomor mob (the big one eyed red thing) called raemonn that is aggro to everyone with a large agro range, blue/yellow to 50, the chance of bloodletters/spectral (yellow/oj) somethings one way attacking you, and the fuaths and daughters of medbh (yellow & yellow/blue) and something elses (yellow/oj) attacking you the other way, are high, so its not purpose... whoever told you is misinformed :eek:
Used to run my bard on excal to emain from lvl20 and up, never died. So unless I really rock at navigating, something's fishy. :p

Killed Maeloch the other day, got one rp. Killed him again ~15 mins later, got one rp. Something doesn't add up imo. :)

B

bigchief

Originally posted by haarewin

Id have said CS->HW was a harder run unless you know exactly where to go. Can blunder around the hib frontier and make it without agro, cant do that in albs. Anyway .. can do albs 99.9999% of the time without agro so I fail to see why the same hibs over and over cant do this in their own frontier. Killed alot recently for sod all rps, including the same guy 3 times in a day for 1rp every time. (and yes he was lvl50.)

L

lillagullan

PE/FL grp killed the Nolby Pride (the chanter grp) grp on Prydwen yesterday or the day before that, (no adds etc) and was rewarded 1rp for each person that we killed =) that was a long fight but crappy reward imo ^^

B

bigchief

Did 1500+damage to a ns yesterday, solo noone else hitting him. 127rps :( (he was rr5 lvl50)

Then a rr5 ranger cple of days before. 420rps, then he came back later and I got 380. Spoke to him on irc and he said he checked logs and nothing hit him on the way to emain so I'm kinda confused :eek:

C

Cybwyn

Did about 300 damage to a healer yesterday afternoon when mids were taking Erasleigh, Mids suicided by jumping off the tower and I got 947 RPs. Is that sort of thing normal?

Not that I'm complaining, mind. ;)

G

Gamah

I killed 2 rangers vollying apk yesterday like 23 realm points and 650 for the lvl 50 bard.. I was solo, they were in a grp afaik

Users who are viewing this thread