RP Bug

C

cjkaceBM

I know sometimes that people give less RPs than you should normally get (or sometimes none) but is it usual for the same bug to affect the same player?

Three times tonight I had a hand in killing an enemy (twice it was my full group that killed him) yet each time I got only 5 RPs!!!

And he was an Alerion Knight.

N

NightyP

I heard over /gu that some NS's have been letting mobs beat them up before they go rvr, so they are worth less rps?

H

heists

once someone told me i was only worth 35rp´s, my only explanation to that was that ive had several fights didnt die for hours, must have something with that to do, cant think of anything else

C

cjkaceBM

I have no idea but the person had died a few times before my group ganked em again.

His RR6 friend was also only worth 3 RPs.

I

ilienwyn

Leave the zerg home :m00:
Seems odd tbh, propably lot of people hit the oponent since last death so propably it split all over

P

panos_gr

i remember the one and only time i was in a grp tha killed np we got like 15 rp each? lol

D

Driwen

i had hurt someone badly once, then died. Friend eventually killed him and as i was dead +at tele pad, the person got 340 rps for a lvl 45+. So that has to be because I had hurt him badly, but I couldnt get the rp's as i wasnt in the same realm+had died.
Now probably the same with np, they were badly damaged often, but never died. So everyone who had hurt them got some rp's, if they hadnt died(or even in an other realm?).

The game remembers for way to long who has hit who, so that if you live long you will give few rp's to the person actually killing you:).

A

Ajanti

But the opposite also happens... I have often killed enemies who had less than 10% health left and gotten 900+ RPs.

H

hercules-df

Originally posted by NightyP
I heard over /gu that some NS's have been letting mobs beat them up before they go rvr, so they are worth less rps?

that has to be the saddest thing ive seen since seeing ppl grave-suicide inside a keep thats about to fall

W

-Wedge-

Hey, RR7 and RR6 sounds a bit like a small team I know that was ganked a few times by a FG yesterday...

Was this by any chance yesterday evening (Saturday) in Forest Sauvage? And was the RR7 named Magmatic and the RR6 Taglim ?

Probably because you where the only guys that killed us so often and the RP-farm-timer kicked in?

Good to hear your ganking was payed badly, har har har...

C

cjkaceBM

Funnily enough, yes it was Magmatic and Taglim.

Pity that the RP farm code is screwed then, cos there was quite some time between your deaths.

W

-Wedge-

We where often killed within 10 minutes... I dont know if the timer gets extended or not... But its around 10 - 15 minutes... Perhaps even longer if its the same person...

We dont mind that we didnt give a lot of rps, cause you killing us got rather lame at one point... :rolleyes:

(Then again, it was rather lame of the albs not even wanting to try and retake renaris)

F

-fwapp-

well ive had the opposite, first run in emain i went to mmg without fighting and suddenly got 900 rp for no reason :) there wasnt even any deathspam....

D

dakeyras

I have been stood on portal and got the message saying 'you have killed xxxx recently and is worth no experience'

Nothing about rps with that delay though.

The practise of shades letting a mob hit them enroute to Emain is well known on Pryd. Didn't think it happened here but I suppose there are lamers everywhere.

D

DroP DeaD

Originally posted by NightyP

lol nice way to wreck your armor etc if you stupid enough not to take it off ;)

was it a savage? I hear they are bugged.

Yea did you hear about the Savage that was solo in Emain and he died?!?! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom