Royal Bavarians are no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Pooky

A sad day for Excalibur Albion, Royal Bavarians contributed alot to the server and I enjoyed being a part of them, kind of a sad and sudden end but thats the way it goes I guess :(

Goodluck to all members what ever you decide to do, there is little incentive for me to play now so I might see you on pvp server or swg beta if i get in.

R.I.P

K

Khalen

Darn :\ I hate to see ya go Pooky (such a cute name). But why does RB suddenly hold to exist?

O

old.Pooky

Some members left, not enough poeple remaining to keep the guild in the strong position it was in, so ludwig decided to end the guild instead of watching it fade into the background.

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

R.I.P... RB :(

Was fun fighting alongside you all.
Good luck wherever you all go.

O

old.chipper

first praetorians goes down although there still holding on by the skin of there teeth then royal bavarians i mean wtf is happening to our realm this is insane where losing top guilds and players truly is a sad day for albion :(

O

old.BJ|Bored

Its big guilds innit they just dont work

soon as you start getting lots players into a guild it stops working.

A

Addlcove

Although I left GoL because I dont like big guilds, its still one of the biggest (THE biggest now paret is gone I think) and they manage fine....

C

c0ngo

GoL is the only big guild left after Praets fell apart.

RB was never actually that big though if you discounted alts and the size wasn't anything to do with it splitting.

T

Talifer

At this rate our 2 player guild is going to look pretty big :D

Talifer

O

old.Cheeky

RIP RB :mad:

Is now a good time to Plug the <Celestial Fury> Guild ? :m00:

Cheeky Monkey <Celestial Fury> (funny that) - lvl 16 Wizzy Alb Excal.

O

old.Finster

Farewell RB. we were mighty and 2million RP were scored for our flag.

I cannot stand playing in decay. Albion would never be the same for me. Continue with bright hopes and good luck to you all.

/salute RB. Gone north...

Finster, Shadowblade
<Nolby Pride>

E

erhardtt

RB lives still, in the shadows.
It is a place where you put your feet up on the table and light a cigar, talking about the rights and wrongs about the game and the world as a whole.

RB will never die

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by erhardtt
RB lives still, in the shadows.
It is a place where you put your feet up on the table and light a cigar, talking about the rights and wrongs about the game and the world as a whole.

RB will never die

why bring a thread 12months old+ to the top? :(

O

old.m0000

the 'problem' with this realm is certain people's egos mean that there will never again be 1 big alliance holding 90% of guilds which means we can actually combat hibs/mids efficiently - look at mid ffs the ce/aesirs blade alliance basicly holds all guilds of any note except for nolby (again, egos) - and look at the results mid have less players online than alb yet defend their fronteir efficiently, hold DF 90% of the time and also hold 1/2 the relics and in my opinion the only reason mid does not STILL have the power relics is the old pre-patch CS abuse & the fact that it's easier for hibs to get to dagda than it is for mids to get to gralla.

T

thenimble

To me the problem is too many people wanting to be GM of their own guild instead of working in another 1. Every day as i play the game i see guild names i have never seen before. This imo makes us too fragmented to be any good as a realm.

M

moona

Originally posted by thenimble
To me the problem is too many people wanting to be GM of their own guild instead of working in another 1. Every day as i play the game i see guild names i have never seen before. This imo makes us too fragmented to be any good as a realm.

same

H

horsma

Originally posted by old.m0000
look at mid ffs the ce/aesirs blade alliance basicly holds all guilds of any note except for nolby (again, egos)

fyi- nolby has been in fom alliance more than 3 months now.

H

hercules-df

dam sad to see you go guys, once of the ancient early guilds, always nice people whenver grouped with, and do remember a few of your early lvl 50s letting me in a danoan grp when i was only lvl40 odd.nice people and a shame to see your disband. Had one of the best emblems too.

C

-Calvin-

Shame to see that happen.

I can remember a year ago most of our group dying on the plains and running into barrows and getting a RB cleric to come and rezz us :)

Salute

Calvin
Illuminati

P

pilia

You do realize this an ancient post and RB died about a year ago :)

C

chosen

remember the old days when i was a alb, and GoL | Praetorians | RB. was the leader guilds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom