Football Roy Keane quit Sunderland

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I thought your thread was cooler which is why I am filling up this thread with my "bleh football" response.

Any discussion that opens up with dog wanking deserves nothing more.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
I thought your thread was cooler which is why I am filling up this thread with my "bleh football" response.

Any discussion that opens up with dog wanking deserves nothing more.

I agree.

Coming from a Newcastle fan pot kettle black.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
his next job might be Capt Haddock in the Tintin stories. Maybe he was only killing time at Sunderland waiting for his beard to grow

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so whos gonna replace him? Allardyce? or a foreign manager? :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Allardyce doesnt seem the right match for sunderland. i'd be looking at strachan but not sure if he'd leave celtic.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I agree on Allardyce not looking the right choice really.

although he's looking the favourite atm

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i hope phil brown stays at tigers, would be a shame to fall into the premiership trap of loosing or firing managers every few months :(

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Im a Sunderland fan and although I was a bit upset he left im over it, good manager changed the club around but as he put it he'd taken us as far as he could.

Next bloke in will be the one to benefit from Keane, the squad we have is the best I've known in 20 odd years following them and if the right bloke is put in place I think we can turn things around.

My money is on Big Sam, used to play for the club, fucked the mags over and is still imo one of the best British managers around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom