Round table

L

Luv_Bunny

/em rushes off to camelot

/yell everyone on the table!!!!!!

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by xplo
I could stand on the bable while stealthed, and when I got ressed after the table killed me after 4 times the resser got 92 realm points. :D

omfg cool idea to pharm :D

S

seeaira

Well... I guess this means I am now Queen of Alb.. I mean I always knew I was but.. not everyone would bow down to me. But I took a trip to mr vault man lastnight and jumped down onto the table.. and it said...

"At last Albion has found the one worthy to stand at the round table. The one to lead fair Camelot to victory, the one who all will marvel at in awe, the one people will risk their lives to follow and to die for. ALL HAIL QUEEN SEEAIRA.!!!"

:D I swear it did!

M

medowind

Then did it throw you into the air and say “just kidding, fate made me do it” :p

S

sheepseyes

havent any of u swung from the lights yet ? thats what its for
u jump off balcony onto table it throws u off up to lights u swing for a while then leap back onto balcony

or

maybe it needs (however many knights it was from legend) ppl to stand or sit in a circle on the table this balances out the swaying motion that sets up the smiting effect and so leads to a friutful waste of time

or even

just keep off the table u filthy horde do u stand on the table at home in rl no u dont so dont do it in daoc some poor sods spent a lifetime cleaning and polishing to have u lot go walking all over it leaving mud crud and god knows what else on it
is it any wonder the poor person went to see the wicked witch of sidi and she cast a spell to keep u lot off it

M

moona

if you stealth on the table you dont get smited :)

D

DeaD GuRu

idjuts

or maybee it's just a msg to alll you morans out there that a table isn't made to stand on

O

old.TeaSpoon

Re: idjuts

Originally posted by Mr Ironheart
or maybee it's just a msg to alll you morans out there that a table isn't made to stand on

But you can stand on all the other tables in the game :p

H

hercules-df

i wanna see this table charmed and sent into rvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom