Round table

C

Cawr

Ok who did what to the round table in Camelot?

Everytime you stand on it smites you and teles you off into mid air!

Well actually it kept rejecting me, feck knows why - can anyone shed some light as to how this once dosile table has become an evil smiting monster?`

M

medowind

Maybe they are going to pick someone at random to be accepted by the table and become king of albion, who will lead us to victory and teach us how to play properly

Then again it might just be an evil smiting table, I mean who makes a smiting table anyhow, :/

K

kirennia

sorry, my bad. When I changed spec from smite to rej, I bound my powers of lord of thunder to the table :(

Smitefortehwin!1!123!1c1 dv!!! etc etc

C

Cawr

Mmm where are the BW know-it-alls when you need them ? :D

T

Tranquil-

Actually that's the thing, noone knows why it does it.

M

medowind

wonder how much they get paid for these ideas :p

A

Archeon

Originally posted by adari
knowing mythic its a bug ;p

Replace 'Bug' with 'Feature' please, Mythic products don't have bugs they simply have features they didn't know about. ;)

C

ChillyDawg

maybe its just a fun toy to try and detract from the rest of the game, if they get 400 ppl suiciding an hour on that table they can just stop supporting the rest of the realm and fix the floor in cam and close the N and E gates, party time!

D

dimerian

Dont balance the game,give hatts and smiting tables ~,~

H

holydus

has a lvl 50 tryed standing on the table it may accept u

K

kirennia

tried, failed.....got a few ideas i wanna try though

S

soullessminion

its the result of all the old smite clerics geting nerfed, all that power that was taken away from the smite, had to be chaneled somewhere :p

V

Vorcyn

Tried standing on it wearing a Noble Lord Pendant (Could buy off the fish bloke a while back, not sure if you still can), still nothing :(

O

old.shotgunstow

What race do you have to be to be a smiting table?

L

loxleyhood

I think it just may be there to prevent the unwashed peasants (us) from standing on such a holy table.

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I think it just may be there to prevent the unwashed peasants (us) from standing on such a holy table.

you mean no more table dancing on the round table? gah :(

C

ChillyDawg

sure if all the smite powah in the realm that was nerfed outta good clean smite clerics like miself was put into it, then im sure itd do more than take 40% hp or summat, not bragging or nothing but SMITE OWNE(d) YOU ALL!!!

:(

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny
you mean no more table dancing on the round table? gah :(

you just have to be quick ;)

L

Luv_Bunny

gah, that's gonna require a lot of training, any buffbot who can give me a nice dex/quick buff?

L

Luv_Bunny

only 36enh, i miss the best dex/quick buffs

O

old.shotgunstow

muhahaha, I shall lvl my necro to 50 when my acc is up, then PL a buffbot or something... :p

L

Luv_Bunny

that would be great (could you pl my mincer 2? plz? /puppyface )

O

old.shotgunstow

will be busy PLing all my other alts, sorry :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

We should take the table out to AMG at emain and bury it just below the surface of the ground so when the Hib/Mid zerg comes charging through the gate they all get the message:

"You are not worthy, biznatch!"

and get catapulted into the air. :D

It would be kewl to see an entire zerg getting flung up into the air. :D

X

xplo

I could stand on the bable while stealthed, and when I got ressed after the table killed me after 4 times the resser got 92 realm points. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom