rotfl @ gimped paladin in DF

G

ghostspawn

/wave adralend.

thx for the happy RPs you gave my alt bonedancer mate. You musta felt pretty tough, what you being lvl47 and my alt, Ghola, a mighty lvl 28. Still that first strike of your wasn't really that impressive, hitting a cloth wearing Valkyn in blue, green & grey armour for 165. C'mon mate my healer pet hardly broke a sweat.

Hint, next time you go grey-ganking in DF, it pays to switch target if some yellow cons appear from around the corner. Such a shame you couldn't take out someone 19 lvls below you.
cheers to shadowfux, poisoned and gianthamster for saving me :)

You are teh suck! :clap: :clap: :clap:

T

Trinilim

an 'I pwned u with my low level alt!' post saying you had help?

my lvl 27 could kick a lvl 50's ass if a 13 stealther, 45 healer/doter/buffer, and 32 tank helped me.

U r0xx0r!

:rolleyes:

H

Hatjitjai

GIF PALADINS SOME LOVE MYTHIC!!! THIS IS EMBARRASING EVEN FOR A PALADIN

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by ghostspawn
/wave adralend.

thx for the happy RPs you gave my alt bonedancer mate. You musta felt pretty tough, what you being lvl47 and my alt, Ghola, a mighty lvl 28. Still that first strike of your wasn't really that impressive, hitting a cloth wearing Valkyn in blue, green & grey armour for 165. C'mon mate my healer pet hardly broke a sweat.

Hint, next time you go grey-ganking in DF, it pays to switch target if some yellow cons appear from around the corner. Such a shame you couldn't take out someone 19 lvls below you.
cheers to shadowfux, poisoned and gianthamster for saving me :)

You are teh suck! :clap: :clap: :clap:

How can you boast about needing help to kill a paladin, regardless of your level?

Users who are viewing this thread