TV Ross Noble on QI

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Anyone see him on this weeks QI? Honestly the bloke just doesn't get it, he is actually pretty funny but he just doesn't know when a gag has run it's course and he keeps flogging it like a dead horse. At times during the show I felt like screaming 'shut the fuck up' as he was ruining the whole flow with constant interuptions carrying on with gags that had already died. It was cringeworthy at times and it isn't the first time I have seen him do it either, he really needs to calm the fuck down and stop trying to be hilarious because it is actually ruining the funny material he initially delivers.

See for yourselves...

BBC iPlayer - QI XL: Series 8: H Animals

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Good to see I am not the only one who he annoyed...

QI - Series G - British Comedy Forums

Last night's QI with Ruby Wax, Sean Lock and Ross Noble was awful, Stephen Fry gave Noble far too much leeway to go on boringly "surreal" tangents which led nowhere and were in the main dull, dull, dull.

Ruby Wax didn't seem to understand the point of the show and was pretty clueless, Sean Lock seemed to get into "surreal waffle" battles with Noble and Alan just seemed to sit back and not bother trying to get a word in edgeways.

I quite like Ross Noble but he just seemed to dominate the show in the way that Phil Jupitus attempts sometimes, he really needs to learn that sometimes less is more, shut up occasionally and don't always say the first thing that comes into your head.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Agree. I've seen him on some shows and he's quite funny. Guess you always get a few bad apples in the showbiz orchard.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
agree, what works in stand up doesn't necessarily work on a tv show. That's part of his stand up act, where he goes off on massive tangents.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The most annoying person I think is Jonny Vegas. He's always pissed when he's on lol. Sean Lock is brilliant stand up, and was very funny in the early seasons of QI, but lately he's been crap. Same will Bill Bailey. Love the guy but I dunno, maybe QI's getting a little tired? They surely can't run it for 26 seasons can then? Maybe they will.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
his Nobleism tour was really funny tbh, and he's got an Aussie wife so fair play lad. :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Johnny Vegas is a fat unfunny fuck. +1 there.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i thought he was funny.

alan davies on the other hand with his terrible physical comedy every week ...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm not a fan of Alan Davies. He's like a big kid & he's frequently annoying.

Wish they'd get John Sessions in more regularly. That guy's intelligent & interesting (a bit of a luvvie, but there's great rapport between him & Fry)

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not a fan of Alan Davies. He's like a big kid & he's frequently annoying.

Wish they'd get John Sessions in more regularly. That guy's intelligent & interesting (a bit of a luvvie, but there's great rapport between him & Fry)

Watching repeats of Who's Line is it Anyway? on Dave early in the morning.John Sessions is a star,always liked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom