rose tinted glasses

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Went to a club the other week with some people from work /shudders, been quite a while since i went clubbing, had a pretty good time but couldnt help thinking the atmosphere is so different these days, people with attitudes, more people looking for a fight. Dont know if its because there is a huge army presense around where i live or if times have really changed that much.

anyway, they played the original version of N-Trance - set you free and it really reminded me of the clubs back in Northampton when i was younger and that was out.

God i cant wait for the world cup, hope its like Euro 96, minus our exit ofc :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Squaddies + anything which isnt a squaddie = something getting zerged by squaddies, or the more likely scenario a lot of very sorry squadies.

Himse

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
Squaddies + anything which isnt a squaddie = something getting zerged by squaddies, or the more likely scenario a lot of very sorry squadies.

=P lol

Eyres

Banned
Raven said:
God i cant wait for the world cup, hope its like Euro 96, minus our exit ofc :)

if you remember a football tournament, you obviously didnt have as good of a time as you should have :p

2002 world cup was ace was getting trashed at the pub hours before the game...... explains why i did so badly at my GCSE's come to think of it :p

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
depends where u go tbh.
some places r still good whereas others have turned to shit over the years.
also depends on the type of clientel at the place u go to, for example i wouldnt go dressed goth into a chav pub an be suprised i get trouble:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom