ROS Launch times

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
  • For Asia, the expansion will be available to play at 11:00 a.m. PDT on March 24.
    • 3:00 a.m. KST on March 25
    • 2:00 a.m. CST on March 25
  • For Europe, the expansion will be available to play at 4:00 p.m. PDT on March 24.
    • 23:00 GMT on March 24
    • 00:00 CET on March 25
    • 01:00 EET on March 25
    • 03:00 MSK on March 25
  • For the Americas, the expansion will be available to play on 9:00 p.m. PDT on March 24.
    • 10:00 p.m. MDT on March 24
    • 11:00 p.m. CDT on March 24
    • 12:00 a.m. EDT on March 25
    • 1:00 a.m. ADT on March 25
    • 1:30 a.m. NDT on March 25
    • 12:00 p.m. SGT on March 25
    • 3:00 p.m. AEDT on March 25

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
so
11:00pm
by the time the servers have crashed, deleted everything, burnt the building down and been restarted

play it around lunch time on 25 ? :p

Syri

FH is my second home
so
11:00pm
by the time the servers have crashed, deleted everything, burnt the building down and been restarted

play it around lunch time on 25 ? :p
That's optimistic... unless you mean the 25th of April ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
As optimistic as it may sound I think it'll launch fine, mainly because the ROS game files are already downloaded :p if there was going to be a problem with it, there would have been already.

Mabs

As optimistic as it may sound I think it'll launch fine, mainly because the ROS game files are already downloaded :p if there was going to be a problem with it, there would have been already.

yea
cos all blizzards launches have always been super-smooth ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Testing leveling paths now for my crusader :p not sure what Adventure mode will be like XP wise but I've been re-leveling a barbarian on Torment 2 atm, so crusader should be able to manage it - Socketed weapon + high level red gem = ololololool damage at low levels.

Mabs

Testing leveling paths now for my crusader :p not sure what Adventure mode will be like XP wise but I've been re-leveling a barbarian on Torment 2 atm, so crusader should be able to manage it - Socketed weapon + high level red gem = ololololool damage at low levels.

im old school
im just going to roll one, and enjoy playing it :x

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Quick question: how the fuck do you people break through the 50k DPS barrier (i'm running on master atm)? Because i just cannot for the life of me find ANY upgrades anymore. Even 95% of the legendaries are either bad or only has a very very minor upgrade.

I got so desperate last night that i spent over a million gold on the blacksmith trying to get something out of him that wasn't shit. But all that did was make me broke... :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Quick question: how the fuck do you people break through the 50k DPS barrier (i'm running on master atm)? Because i just cannot for the life of me find ANY upgrades anymore. Even 95% of the legendaries are either bad or only has a very very minor upgrade.

I got so desperate last night that i spent over a million gold on the blacksmith trying to get something out of him that wasn't shit. But all that did was make me broke... :(

Master does not drop all legendary items, you NEED to go to torment 1 minimum to see them all

And to break a 50k dps barrier you probably just haven't utilized all your stats tbh, crit+crit damage make the biggest contribution to it, attack speed also but not every spec needs attack speed (most do but not all) I'm at 272k damage atm and I still find upgrades on torment 1+

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If we are both on I can run through torment 1 with you. I guess with the expansion it's pointless now as all the gear will be useless in a few levels

Bahumat

FH is my second home
How did you get that so fast? Do they still have the blood rings in with the xp buff and über fireball proc?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How did you get that so fast? Do they still have the blood rings in with the xp buff and über fireball proc?

lvled on Master/Torment1, got to 55 then went for some sleep tho :p

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
How does the Crusader feel compared to the other classes? More magic than melee, or opposite?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just finished it with crusader, love the ending! won't go into detail but I will say there will be another expansion.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How does the Crusader feel compared to the other classes? More magic than melee, or opposite?

If you played a paladin from D2, pretty much just like that... maybe a tiny bit different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom