Roomies required for intense powergaming :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hey jika+twisting ... wtf , when u moving to galway , just so u know im lookin for a place atm and will need roomies etc , just so u know ... unless we can get brek+tech to move in with us also into a DECENT house :p

Gib replys.....

ETA on me moving is 4/5 weeks

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i only share apartments with rr10 players, soz :mad:

move london and sure ! :p

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
I can see it now .... you in nothing but your underpants looking for a hug , Jika+Twisting running away SoS etc :p

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
I can see it now .... you in nothing but your underpants looking for a hug , Jika+Twisting running away SoS etc :p
running away from FG with sos u mean ?
never ran away from solo/duo/trio .. we even charged some high rr alb grp with 3 ppl and killed 2 :D:D

and I got plane ticket for 19 april :p ^_^

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Jika said:
running away from FG with sos u mean ?
never ran away from solo/duo/trio .. we even charged some high rr alb grp with 3 ppl and killed 2 :D:D

and I got plane ticket for 19 april :p ^_^

you dont get the joke and U WILL RUN AWAY..

lived with jimmy for year..there was a period during the summer where he had enough cash saved up so he quit work and spent most of the day sitting in his under - pants playing dungeon siege straight throw from one morning to the next LIVING on 3.40 meals ( burger chips and a can of coke ) while dodging me ..IE ..I come home..see him like that..and try and skeewer him with my samurai sword..yes..fun times all round...fun times...

vodka would fear punishment in rl...fear mfers...

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
you dont get the joke and U WILL RUN AWAY..

lived with jimmy for year..there was a period during the summer where he had enough cash saved up so he quit work and spent most of the day sitting in his under - pants playing dungeon siege straight throw from one morning to the next LIVING on 3.40 meals ( burger chips and a can of coke ) while dodging me ..IE ..I come home..see him like that..and try and skeewer him with my samurai sword..yes..fun times all round...fun times...

vodka would fear punishment in rl...fear mfers...

i think i speak for all wen i say Punishment is to be feared :eek7: but apart from that really nice guy,

p.s make sure SoS isnt down tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom