Room of an mmorpg player

O

old.Gombur Glodson

foutoir.jpg

O

old.Tohtori

The funniest part is the deodorant thingy on the table. What? Got a chick coming over and you don't want to smell? :D

R

Rubric

True MMORPG player would not succumb to playstation.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Rubric
True MMORPG player would not succumb to playstation.
:confused:
Final Fantasy X while macroing craft skills fyi!

A

Aoami

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
The funniest part is the deodorant thingy on the table. What? Got a chick coming over and you don't want to smell? :D

lol the hair brush aswell, imagine the grease.

S

Serbitar

no pizza boxes and a mcdonalds bag... now mcdonalds don't do delivery... you aint commited !!

B

Brynn

its the orange juice also. Has to be american. Oo i will drink this little thingy of orange and all the sugar and fat i have digested will go away by drinking this.

T

The Kingpin

Originally posted by Omniscieous
:confused:
Final Fantasy X while macroing craft skills fyi!

Final Fantasy! its Sharma's room fyi!

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Brynn
its the orange juice also. Has to be american. Oo i will drink this little thingy of orange and all the sugar and fat i have digested will go away by drinking this.

Or maybe he just likes it?
:rolleyes:

T

The Kingpin

Hehehe, seems to be an arse groove in the seat..

Must have teeth like this..

teeth.jpg

M

Mid - Kirinia

Oi! Stop posting pictars of meh!!1

But seriously she has some kind of uber black dye at 30g a hit on her teeth right? Or do teeth actually turn that colour?! <looks worried and starts brushing like mad>

S

Sharma

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Final Fantasy! its Sharma's room fyi!

:eek:

actually that was just like my room two tweeks ago

M

mirieth

Meh. That's horrid, I couldn't physically live like that. My room can get messy, but that's just disgusting. That person needs a good slap imo!

K

kinag

Originally posted by mirieth
Meh. That's horrid, I couldn't physically live like that. My room can get messy, but that's just disgusting. That person needs a good slap imo!

a slap? he needs a good maid to clean it up imo!

V

Validus

that would make a good coke commercial fyi!

mm where does he get the money for all of those things??
is there a job for being a slob at home playing games 24/7 that i dont know of? well except being a fucking lucky annoying kid with rich parents that dont give a shit and buy u all the cokes and pc's u want.

M

mirieth

Playing games? How the hell does he get close enough to the PC? :p

C

cHodAX

All those coke bottles, it must have been the bedroom of a Nolby Pride member after the first week on Camlann. Those crazy bastards never sleep I tell ya! :)

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
All those coke bottles, it must have been the bedroom of a Nolby Pride member after the first week on Camlann. Those crazy bastards never sleep I tell ya! :)

Maybe they are all Vampires? :eek7:

A

AevarSS

if you look closely you can see a hand sticking out of the bottle pile, must be waving for help

T

temseti

i bet he hid a lot of tissues before taking that pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom