News Romney fucks up again

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
God help us if he ever gets in the White House, he will say anything to raise funds and attract the stupid vote. Another throwaway comment has poured petrol on the fire and Israel now feel they have legitimate support to strike Iran if this fuckwit ever gets in office.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20120729/ml-romney-israel

People who run off at the mouth should not be leading nations, he has zero quality control and the shit that spews forth from his facial orafice.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
christ, scary bloke. It frightems me that idiots like this can make sure ridiclous inflammatory comments, and yet still garner enough public opinion to get elected. Should be laughed out of the building.

soze

I am a FH squatter
That fucker could have the keys to the largest nuclear arsenal in the world one day :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fox news approves of his bullshit, therefore America approves of his bullshit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't see what he's said that all the other american presidents haven't said...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, kinda agree with Scouse. Kinda mind you, cause outright agreeing with Scouse is like getting suprise buttsex in a public sauna.

Nothing special there.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The sooner Israel is wiped off the face of the earth, the better.

We should have a new country, not based on a religion. If religion has to be a part of it we could call the new country Chrijewlam, to cover all the bases. (Well, at least the main 3). Then we should make sure any religious conflict happens within its borders so the rest of the world can live in relative peace :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Buddhist extremists will be out to get you, Scouse :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
it frightens me that he is even a candidate, but then the other numpteys who were running were much worse, from a european point of view it would be astounding if Obama lost to such a muppet, but Obama is not nearly as popular in the USA as he is in Europe

even though i dont agree with Obama on many things he is the best of a bad bunch - but my low opinion of US politics will remain low until they reform the whole damn banana republic style system

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's a funny one, It's clear that the US support Israel for the right or wrong reasons, I mean, they have the balls to stand up to the other Islam nations that pose a threat (Iran for instance), the underlying reasons may be that Israel could be cannon fodder if Iran decide to let loose the nukes, therefore protecting the US.

But clearly, this guy is a cunt :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
The sooner Israel is wiped off the face of the earth, the better.

We should have a new country, not based on a religion.

I appreciate you just troll most of the time but you are such a moron. Do you really think everybody who is a citizen of Israel is a member of the Jewish religion? Idiot.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's a funny one, It's clear that the US support Israel for the right or wrong reasons, I mean, they have the balls to stand up to the other Islam nations that pose a threat (Iran for instance), the underlying reasons may be that Israel could be cannon fodder if Iran decide to let loose the nukes, therefore protecting the US.

But clearly, this guy is a cunt :)

Unfortunately the US support Israel for a. bad reasons (the powerful Jewish lobby) and b. even worse reasons (Christian fundamentalists who believe a Jewish state is a necessary requirement for The Second Coming, and all that lovely Rapture/Armageddon stuff). Worryingly this is probably why Romney is so keen on Jerusalem becoming the capital (although other Presidential candidates have supported the idea in the past, including Clinton and Obama), because it increases the chances of the Third Jewish Temple getting built.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm sorry but people actually doing power play in politics based on what you just said Gaff fills me with screaming heebie-jeebies of fear :(

megadave

I am a FH squatter
DaGaffer said:
Unfortunately the US support Israel for a. bad reasons (the powerful Jewish lobby) and b. even worse reasons (Christian fundamentalists who believe a Jewish state is a necessary requirement for The Second Coming, and all that lovely Rapture/Armageddon stuff). Worryingly this is probably why Romney is so keen on Jerusalem becoming the capital (although other Presidential candidates have supported the idea in the past, including Clinton and Obama), because it increases the chances of the Third Jewish Temple getting built.

Don't forget that Romney's campaign is bankrolled by a Jewish American billionaire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom