Rolling Hunter.......Mid/pryd.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone up for making a Hunter grp or dou. :)

Im not gonna go German servers, so who fancies doing this with me. Want to get either a duo together or grp of us, all hunters ofc to 50 and rdy to rvr. Reply if your interested.

Can anyone suggest RA setup and Spec and starting stats for a kobbie bow speced hunter.

Thanks. Lov you all. Brad. :) xx

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
Dont waste your time lvli'ng a hunter there... just come hib/limors with raven and i can help u bot with some gold etc :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh well raven couldn't nemore after i spoke to him, so was just me. Think im gonna giv up tbh. And hello xry.

You greek muppet

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
Well if u decide to go limors do /who black list crew and ask for me :fluffle:

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Takes like 2 days to get rdy if ur at it, i rolled my infil at 20 in the evening on a sat and it was all done apart from MLs/CLs at 5 on sunday so its really really easy. The /as on mid and hib limors are quite nice for getting started and the german part ull get used to in a day or 2 i hardly notice it anymore.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Also rvr on the german servers are like stepping back in time to how UK was 2 years ago, lots of ppl in rvr 24/7 huge zergs good 8v8 grps soloers duoer u name it. i for 1 would never go back to UK even if they got a population increase.

Nate

FH is my second home
Is no one soloing on Temair? Heard it's better then Limors

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I am, have my 5l3 infil there and its quite nice, tried a bit on limors and wasnt bad just have to avoid fighting too long at hot spots.

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
Im 5L3 also with my shade on limors and well isnt bad at all, pretty much everyone will add on your fights so u can be rdy, just a few honourable (sp?) ppl there but its worth for the action 24/7 :)

Shadowss

Banned
Hey bradlex...Ill duo with ya with mah shadowblade if u PL him for mah =D=D <3 PLEASSEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom