Rolling Hibby

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all..

Im going to start a new char on hiberinia/pyrdwen and just wondering if someone could give me some help. I am rolling a bard.. any got a decent spec/template. Also is there any guilds out there recruiting.

jiggybabe

Fledgling Freddie
Low Society is recruiting pm me in game later today or see if anyone on at the moment :)

And welcome to Hibs!!!!

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Bard is a no solo class. You will need something to help you. I found even with blade specs, its really not easy.

Spec wise.

common spec is 47 music, 43 nurt, 16 regrowth, rest blunt/blades (depends what wep you use). I use this spec.

Some go 43 music, 43 nurt, higher regrowth. Personally I don't think the extra heals is worth it, but thats just me.

I haven't played much on my bard in RvR so I can't really advise you from experience, but so far its done me well enough :p

Templates.. all mine are old and without champ weapon, so not much use tbh, as the champ weapon is really worth using :)

Guild wise, you could try Ilfirin Arda. Friendly bunch of peeps, open guild and always someone to talk to.

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Ok well since i will most likely have to solo level i think i will roll a Enchanter or Eldritch which do you think is better? And thanks for the welcome :)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Turran said:
Ok well since i will most likely have to solo level i think i will roll a Enchanter or Eldritch which do you think is better? And thanks for the welcome :)

Enchanter you would pull a few mobs with pet, then PB them all down. Bit risky but can work. If you have a bot, this is by far the best lvling.

Eld i'm not sure. never played one :)

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Ive decided to make a Bladmaster :) since i like playing mercs i thought blademaster is kind of similair :)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya and welcome to hibernia, just incase you dont know Hibernia Prydwen has thier own forums at pryd.net
Here is a link to the recruitment page some are out of date but should give you an idea what some of the guilds are like, hope you find one that works for you.
Blademasters are good and often wanted in groups, other light tank option is Vampiir which has many differant styles of playing depending on what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom