Roll of Honour

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
How hard can it be to update it ..? :twak:

now 4 weeks+ without the noobs solved the problem ../yawn

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
They probably didn't fix it either because it's difficult or because they have better things to do.. Not like roll of honour is important in anyway

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Yea.. pretty difficult to update a server ... ppffft ..

And i have asked them by mail,
answer
" We are aware of the problems with the Roll of Honour, and our web team is working on getting it fixed. Unfortunately, we cannot give you an indication of when it will be fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience. "

important.. no ofc it isnt.. but fun to look at ..

aika

Can't get enough of FH
nothing new, it happens each patch, then takes them 2 months to fix it.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
LOL @ "web team" - whats that then? Harry the Hamster and Roaken when he gets time between doing everything else :(

Dunno if its me but there seems to be less and less info coming out of GOA than ever before.

Cluster issues being looked at m8s - population fixes coming soon m8s - yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it is GOA - whats this now 8 months and counting :(

Oh for some honesty from GOA but ill wait for it to start raining money as that seems more likely :(

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
LOL @ "web team" - whats that then? Harry the Hamster and Roaken when he gets time between doing everything else

Dunno if its me but there seems to be less and less info coming out of GOA than ever before.

Cluster issues being looked at m8s - population fixes coming soon m8s - yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it is GOA - whats this now 8 months and counting

Oh for some honesty from GOA but ill wait for it to start raining money as that seems more likely

Lol well said :clap: (can't rep you again so soon :()

Can't remember which patch it was a bit back , but they didn't even get it fixed until the next patch came out, I know it isn't updated anywhere near as often but I'm using the Duskwave rep atm - DAoC Euro Roster

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
nothing new, it happens each patch, then takes them 2 months to fix it.

And after that new patch is coming.........:p roll of honour doesn't work again etc etc etc etc........

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
the xml thingie has been out of order so often i'm beginning to doubt it ever existed.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
nah it existed some time ago , I think I remember it did ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom