Roll of Honour

K

Kharok Svark

Sooo, dare we ask if this has been affected? :D

Flame if you want, I only wanted to ask the question :(

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Todays Friday News said:
We are updating the information of the Roll of Honour so that they take into account the information lead by the change of version. Therefore, some data might not be updated in the coming days. The RvR situation and the Register remain accurate.

There is ur answer

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
frustrating that we either have to wait till the next patch to see the data, or it gets fixed and working but then a few days later the servers are patched again and we loose it.

<cries>

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I understand the problems with different codebases and languages and all that, but it seems that the US servers have much better information available in the XML and that by working more closely with Mythic, GOA could maybe avoid or shorten these delays post-patch.

I'm slightly biased of course because I absolutely loathe Flash and I personally believe that people littering the web with such filth should be hung from their nostrils until they pass a course on Human-Computer Interaction and Web Design. I'm sure they could do something faster and cleaner with AJAX.

K

Kharok Svark

Is this ever going to work :(

Kinda depressing not being able to see up to date stats :mad:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
it's because the GAO isn't allowed to modify the code of DAOC and we use unicode character set (due to swedish / german / french things round the letters)

Since Mythic focusses on keeping people to log in and not on wanking on numbers they don't give a shit bout XML

Ans ye sit pisses me off that every damn patch i have to redo all quickbars and have no XML till 3 days befor enext patch

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
its the same every time, goddamnit!

and once again they promise its fixed within a few days, why the hell dont they just write, its fucked, we are incompetent, we dont want to spend money on fixing it, instead of pulling off lies after lies, patch after patch.

Daedra

Fledgling Freddie
[11-04-2006] Maintenance on Wednesday morning
A short maintenance will be carried out on Wednesday from 9.30 A.M. (London time) to reactivate the Roll of Honour for which the data will be progressively updated. There will be ingame warnings from 9.00 A.M. before the server shutdowns. The servers should be restarted at the end of the morning. [...]
Chronicles of Camelot

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
well im glad to see it is working as intended (even after the maintenance this morning :) - good work GOA (NOT!)

GReaper

Part of the furniture
You need to login on your character before it gets updated.

Daedra

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
well im glad to see it is working as intended (even after the maintenance this morning :) - good work GOA (NOT!)
It might be working as intended, but it's still bugged :p. Lots of duplicate and even triplicate names. And housing is still bugged, showing the guild you were in when you bought the house, and not your current one.

And for some reason, while they had the servers down, they replaced the outfit on all CMs. My CM was wearing yellow/brown chain armor yesterday, and now he's wearing that crappy looking roleplaying one >.<

Maybe they decided to play 'undress the dummy', and forgot who was wearing what ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom