roll of honour?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
is it broken again ? why does it keep going tits up ? anywhere else i can get weekly stats ?( tried duskwave.com)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
lpep said:
is it broken again ? why does it keep going tits up ? anywhere else i can get weekly stats ?( tried duskwave.com)
Other sites won't work either when the GOA one won't work, as they all depend on the same xml stuff, which is usually the cause of the problems.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Still don't get what the point of having a really lit up flash website for the roll of honour. I'd much much MUCH rather simpler graphics on it if it would just work more often.....

Puppet

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
I can totaly see how this is rvr related!

What are you? The FH-police?

Your continous spamming and such, why dont you just play the game instead of troll the forums and tick people who ask a genuine question on their fingers.

Or do you suck ingame as much as you do on FH's?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
i got a sneaky suspiscion roll of honour is a lil related to RvR :p.. cant say it shows stats for pve except crafting :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Whoring rps is of no use without tracking stats!

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Puppet said:
What are you? The FH-police?

Your continous spamming and such, why dont you just play the game instead of troll the forums and tick people who ask a genuine question on their fingers.

Or do you suck ingame as much as you do on FH's?
I dont play daoc anymore, cause according to GOA i got the wrong type of bankcard(a perfectly normal VISA wich i used to pay with lots of times).
And i dont spam, tyvm.
This section is called RvR Discussions in case you didn't notice, just cause i rvr'd with my pve paladin once 2 years ago, I wont ask about the weather in rvr discussion...
Sure you can call this trolling, but it's really a stupid amount of non-rvr threads in the rvr section, I come here for good whine-entertainment and I get this sort of crap all the time :<

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL, so the roll of honour has nothing to do with RvR? ok....... :twak:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, thats rather funny as you can see keep status etc from there =P

nope not RvR related >.<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
I dont play daoc anymore, cause according to GOA i got the wrong type of bankcard(a perfectly normal VISA wich i used to pay with lots of times).
And i dont spam, tyvm.
This section is called RvR Discussions in case you didn't notice, just cause i rvr'd with my pve paladin once 2 years ago, I wont ask about the weather in rvr discussion...
Sure you can call this trolling, but it's really a stupid amount of non-rvr threads in the rvr section, I come here for good whine-entertainment and I get this sort of crap all the time :<
You do spam, and a fair bit at that ;p How many times haven't you reminded us of you not caring, without anyone giving two shits? You quit daoc, don't seem to care about anything that happens ingame or whatever it is that gets posted on here so... move on?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
And i dont spam, tyvm.

:sex: Megameight!!!!!! <3<3

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Thadius said:
:sex: Megameight!!!!!! <3<3
Hunnehbun!<3:fluffle:

And Straef, you talk about spam etc? Give me a break...

And for the record, I'd very much like to se a post where I say I dont care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom