Roll Of Honour -> Not launching ?

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Ok,

I have tried it on 2 computers, but when I click on the Roll Of Honour, the sub window does not launch? Only being experiencing this problem the last 7 days.

Anyone else experience this problem?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Yep, been having the same problem on both of my computers. not tried it on any others yet.

There doesnt seem to be any loading at all, usually with dodgy links something will happen but not much, with this though its like the links not even there anymore.

I'd bet on it being something server side - perhaps the roll of honour is down again like it was around clustering?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
If i click it before the chronicles page fully loads it wont work but its fine if you let the page load.
If thats what you mean? thats the only problem i have with it.

Tilda

GOA are aware of a problem with the RoH and IE.
If you still have problems with it using Firefox or something else, post here.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Influenza said:
If i click it before the chronicles page fully loads it wont work but its fine if you let the page load.
If thats what you mean? thats the only problem i have with it.

hmmm not something server side then perhaps... I'm letting the page load fully - refreshed it once or twice to make sure it was loading properly, waiting a good 30 seonds for it to load, still nothing happening though.

Not sure then - I'd assumed everyone would be getting it, but if its only a few of us it'll be clientside, so maybe need a flash update or something.

EDIT: nm Tilda got it :) and omg, my poor poor IE :( whats happened to you!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i cant get it to open if i wount let cronicles site fully load.... after that it works

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
EDIT: nm Tilda got it :) and omg, my poor poor IE :( whats happened to you!
Microsoft happened! ;)

Nah, it's probably some simple webdesign issue that GOA missed when they made their site.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
i can get to the RoH fine with firefox, but what has happened to the xml files ? they just seem to have disappeared :(

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks,

Nice to know that I haven't shagged something up my side (for a change).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom