Roll of Honour - Most active characters

Martok

Part of the furniture
Hestethun said:
well u gonna kill the rvr as it as atm. I hope ur facking pleased! u been zergings for years now, and still do when u got 5 relics! =) ur facking strong shithead

End of the day get a fucking clue we are from pry and before cluster pry albs best we could muster after nf was 4 fg's maybe 5 as a zerg!

since cluster the meaning of zerg for pry players im pritty sure has changed!

and tbh the fucking iRVR is fun im loving it and 200k lwrp's on a 49 cabby ftw :worthy:

anyways you dont want us to zerg then take iRVR away untill then stfu kupo flux has been running groups reguarly all the time they are just pick up and not opted.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
End of the day get a fucking clue we are from pry and before cluster pry albs best we could muster after nf was 4 fg's maybe 5 as a zerg!

and tbh the fucking iRVR is fun im loving it and 200k lwrp's on a 49 cabby ftw :worthy:

anyways you dont want us to zerg then take iRVR away untill then stfu kupo flux has been running groups reguarly all the time they are just pick up and not opted.

you tell em man :clap:

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
the problem on midside atm isn't really lack of relics, we just lack numbers to have any effect.

Earlier today and yesterday me and some mates tried taking a few towers in albland to maybe get more people there and try taking a few keeps (With some luck a shot at the relics). We managed to take a razed tower and one or two others I think before someone decided to make a rr out of it, and it was called out in alliance. We mustered about 30 people I think, maybe 40 towards the very end. (40 lvl 50's online earlier today in our alliance on mid/exc to give you some perspective)

Some 10 minutes or so later, albs must have realized there was a mid force there, and that midforce consisted of everything we had. It got steamrolled quite easily, albs simply had so many more toons than we did, and I was amazed that they could muster so many in such short notice at the same time as they were killing stuff in hibland.

Same today, we tried taking a keep (berkstead) with the few brave souls who still had some hope left (think it was my fg and some other soloers, so about 1,5 fg I think). It went very well at the beginning, got the door to 17% ish, then about 2 fg's came to berk in addition to the defenders and swatted us.

So I would say that we simply lack the numbers to be able to even take a few keeps.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
had the same problem in alb before christmas, people come and go with morale - it's not just relics though they play a part if you get a good leader more people will come out rather than pve.

(obviously you'll have people swapping from their pryd to excal chars or vice versa depending on relics - glory seekers)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:

I guess you earned the 200k all by yourself, being 49 and all ;p

Martok

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
I guess you earned the 200k all by yourself, being 49 and all ;p

no grouped ftw made 20k solo :fluffle: its amazing how OP ml 9 cabby pet is.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Martok said:
no grouped ftw made 20k solo :fluffle: its amazing how OP ml 9 cabby pet is.

You can say that again!
Never seen so many ml9'ed cabalist pets around as during this insta rvr shit. Kind of frustrating due to the fact that a caster grps can provide equal melee DPS with ml9'ed pets as the tank grps. Balanced mates.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Mirari said:
the problem on midside atm isn't really lack of relics, we just lack numbers to have any effect.

Earlier today and yesterday me and some mates tried taking a few towers in albland to maybe get more people there and try taking a few keeps (With some luck a shot at the relics). We managed to take a razed tower and one or two others I think before someone decided to make a rr out of it, and it was called out in alliance. We mustered about 30 people I think, maybe 40 towards the very end. (40 lvl 50's online earlier today in our alliance on mid/exc to give you some perspective)

Some 10 minutes or so later, albs must have realized there was a mid force there, and that midforce consisted of everything we had. It got steamrolled quite easily, albs simply had so many more toons than we did, and I was amazed that they could muster so many in such short notice at the same time as they were killing stuff in hibland.

Same today, we tried taking a keep (berkstead) with the few brave souls who still had some hope left (think it was my fg and some other soloers, so about 1,5 fg I think). It went very well at the beginning, got the door to 17% ish, then about 2 fg's came to berk in addition to the defenders and swatted us.

So I would say that we simply lack the numbers to be able to even take a few keeps.

if mids go straight for a relic keep - then yes you are going to get a quick response! - why not try and take one of the portal keeps first - thus giving you a foothold in enemy territory? -

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
if mids go straight for a relic keep - then yes you are going to get a quick response! - why not try and take one of the portal keeps first - thus giving you a foothold in enemy territory? -

We did mate, we tried to take a few towers to facilitate a keeptake in alb, and also we tried going for crim towers to cut off albs from hib (mostly to be a pain in the arse tbh :D) That was the problem tho, we didn't manage to get any of the keeps, but hoping that more mids will come back to exc when DR comes to help us with that matter.

In the end we saw that bolg was unclaimed and belonged to alb, so decided to go for that to get it from alb hands, but hibs beat us to it :)

EDIT: spelling

Martok

Part of the furniture
they took surs a few times just we quickly pwned the wl zerg and took it back :fluffle:

Sheph

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:
A quick check of the stats on Excal I see that a character called Sheph inc has 23 613 696 realm points. Damn that is a lot!

Tyvm!

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Thats not much for that many rp's, I know ppl that have 200-250 days played and dont even have 1/3 of that.

Himse

FH is my second home
its because he played with one of the best GG's ever ;o DH were so awesome in their prime, i remember running with Ardamel's RR zerg and they ran up to keep and wiped us all =O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom