Roll of Honour - Most active characters

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Have a look at the top 10 list for Excal/Pryd and take a shot at who has the most relics.

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
Those guys are just playing a lot and they play fg /zerg as well, whereas many play smaller groups now or spend 3 hours making the group :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
It's not really the fact we have relics, it's more that we play 24/7 when we have insta action.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
People who play that much are just nerfed Iin the real world.;)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Maybe it's just because some mids wont play unless they have a relic advantage? :p

Brite

Banned
look at prydwen not excal ;p

why cant they link them anyway its pretty gay as it is :p

and lol @ the mids relic advantage comment, most are busy on classic, but might be running group this week to farm all the little zerglings that think relics = iwin

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Well when I looked a couple of days back was 90% casters. Not hard to get 20krps/hr running back and forth as a caster between crim and dc in insta rvr.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Kinag said:
Oh look at that, warlock on the top :p

Assuming you are getting the stats from this site. If you compare Prydwen and Excalibur you will see that the top person in the Excalibur rankings comes in at 8th on the Prydwen rankings. The top 7 people are albs and the top 6 are either sorcs or wizards, ie people with bolt range spells. Well zerged albs! :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
Have a look at the top 10 list for Excal/Pryd and take a shot at who has the most relics.
So? Not too long ago there weren't any albs on there. Xrystofer, Theis and Waffo are on whenever I am, and most likely more than that, so that could explain their rps, and the KF group runs fairly often as far as I know, not to mention some of them having been on for over 12 hours last night.
It's not like any of the people in there are making 15-20k/hour steady, so I don't exactly get your point, as at least in Albion there seems to be no real connection between the relics and the most active players' amounts of rps. They get a lot of rps by making above-average rps and playing a lot.
Brite said:
and lol @ the mids relic advantage comment, most are busy on classic, but might be running group this week to farm all the little zerglings that think relics = iwin
You think the same doesn't go for albs or hibs? :/

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
A quick check of the stats on Excal I see that a character called Sheph inc has 23 613 696 realm points. Damn that is a lot!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Cadelin said:
Assuming you are getting the stats from this site. If you compare Prydwen and Excalibur you will see that the top person in the Excalibur rankings comes in at 8th on the Prydwen rankings. The top 7 people are albs and the top 6 are either sorcs or wizards, ie people with bolt range spells. Well zerged albs! :D

It was a joke.

And albs are not the only one that zergs, though most of the zergers are albs indeed ^^

I don't zerg though >_<

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Lyonesse

Agron PLZgiveStartStatRespec
Kobold
Runemaster

35,596,807 rp's

:eek6: :eek7:

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
It's not really the fact we have relics, it's more that we play 24/7 when we have insta action.

Last part should be a little like this:

it's more that we play 24/7 because we dont have a life!

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:

well u gonna kill the rvr as it as atm. I hope ur facking pleased! u been zergings for years now, and still do when u got 5 relics! =) ur facking strong shithead

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Hestethun said:
well u gonna kill the rvr as it as atm. I hope ur facking pleased! u been zergings for years now, and still do when u got 5 relics! =) ur facking strong shithead

Jeg visste ikke at du var sånn :-/

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:
Get a fucking clue, retard.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
caster setup grp zerging all day, hardly surprising that they would be on top for RPs this week? and in addition they have relics.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
just play imo have fun , more you play more rps you get eventually

even if it is a warlock or any other zerg of albs who get lot of rps , everyone know times may very , some day mids have all relics , than the albs or than some hibs doesnt matter imo , if you got good setgrp out and you having fun rps coming from temself , always has been always will be :)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
:clap: Great rant ...superb effort 8 outa 10 on the rantoscale:)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
so then ppl dont mind if i saddle up 16 of my men and start walking that way allways and allways ?

it aint gonna happen, but i sure want albs tought on this and if its go 1fg then i think they should think of how they play.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
when u pay albs subs then u tell them how to play until then STFU.
Mids are keeping quiet about the relics its the whinging old hibs who just cant defend without the banshee using the wall abuse as in every fight u see it thru the walls but hey as htey cant defend well then they are allowed to do it i spose and GOA will never do anything to stop Hibs/Mids doing this so albs just get on with the kep takes rr.

Half the time the rr just come from taking a tower and u see the albs turn up so u just carry it on the only ones been planned are the ones Archealer done i believe, the 2 i did were not planned but just happened becos of the number of albs that showed up when taking the tower/keep.

Thats my 2p worth flame it if u will but albs are defending/attacking and mid/hib dont like so whine on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom