Roll Backs ??

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Kami said:
Prydwen/Excalibur aren't clustered, it didn't happen so the benefits would only be on Prydwen. I doubt they'll cluster for a few weeks after this just to ensure that Prydwen isn't going to have a repeat.

and prydwen is still a server, aswell as excal would be, even when they are clustered, so they would have their own ID tags still ( again im assuming) with different backups of each servers chars/worlds etc etc.. I suppose it wouldnt be difficult, to give a bonus to the prydwen server only..

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Kami said:
You haven't quit! don't go telling us you have. I know you'll be around when the server is working again!

I won't be. No net connection at net house yet and subs run out at some point *very* soon :p

Rolled a shammie on Camlann and tempted to make one on Mid/Prydwen :eek:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
Rolled a shammie on Camlann and tempted to make one on Mid/Prydwen :eek:

Deleting chars? If so why bother about what your chars have on them? Surely be better off making it on Mid/excal.

Of course your screwed if they cluster before putting Prydwen back up :p

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Prydwen/Excalibur aren't clustered, it didn't happen so the benefits would only be on Prydwen. I doubt they'll cluster for a few weeks after this just to ensure that Prydwen isn't going to have a repeat.
Xalin said in a post they will cluster the next day :)

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
and prydwen is still a server, aswell as excal would be, even when they are clustered, so they would have their own ID tags still ( again im assuming) with different backups of each servers chars/worlds etc etc.. I suppose it wouldnt be difficult, to give a bonus to the prydwen server only..
I doubt if the game code has support for it, and developing a patch to support it, and wait till it is ready isn't worth it, or is it?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Esselinithia said:
Xalin said in a post they will cluster the next day :)

ouch just hope it's fixed then or there goes excal too :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom