Roleplaying?

M

~Mobius~

Is there any chance of roleplaying in Planetside? Y'know you get those voicecom things to talk to other people. If you said "Enemy incoming, move out squad" or something would people respond or would they think your mental?
I reckon it would be fun to act like your really there and use war jargon, but you might just look retarded. :)

T

Teh Krypt

Only voice com ive been on has been with some americas who sounded like they were vietnam :p

Gifv cybersex roleplay. :p

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Only voice com ive been on has been with some americas who sounded like they were vietnam :p

Exactly, I think that would be frigging awesome. :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Roll a char on Emerald then. :p

... on the other hand... I would have fun impersonating Sergeant Hartman. :(

HUT-DAMN YOU BITCHES!

T

Teh Krypt

You will prolly find people won't want to, or don't have mics/speakers tbh. Unless your in a guild group that are setup and want to work effectivly...

We used teamspeak in DAoC for rvr when in Nolby Pride, fun fun :D

M

~Mobius~

I dont know about this teamspeak thing though. Isnt it a bit weird talking to people ingame, and if someone comes into your room there going to think your a right nutcase.
And what if you've got a voice like a girl irl? Not that I have or anything, but y'know.

T

Teh Krypt

Well I certainly proved a few people wrong when I started talking there.. lol :p

Yeah.. I tend not to talk on TS when my dads home.. will when we move into new house and my bedroom is upstairs tho :p

F

Faeldawn

One of my Outfit buddies does a great Bilko impression ;)

R

Rigon-Noir-

Sorry, closest i get to some sort of military talk on voice is

"Aww Bollox"

or "shit MAX"

:)

S

Summo

I reckon most people would be glad of some clear direction and go along with it.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Summo
I reckon most people would be glad of some clear direction and go along with it.

You should see Boomhowser's battle plans then... hohoho... ;)
*waits for a Jup-slapping*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom