roleplay guild

O

old.Alliandre

Ok. I'm playing on the US version atm, but there's one main problem with this. I miss my guildies on exc/hib. It's a small, friendly guild, and one of the reasons I kept coming back to DAoC after unregistering.

The one thing I really like about the US servers are the rp servers. I've rp'ed for a while and it's the one thing I've missed on the European servers.

So, I'm looking for an RP guild in alb/pry. Could anyone point me towards an rp guild or is anyone part of an rp guild that they can recommend?

Thanks in advance.

L

Lorath

Order of the Knights Templar
Order of the Unseen
Lingua Mortis - Which Im in, everyone don't roleplay, but we encourage ( Do a /who mortis and ask for Ehrim or an officer for more information )

L

Lorath

Well, the guild got a roleplaying atmosphere, Chim :p

Myself does some roleplaying when I feel for it

Hard to roleplay with you however :rolleyes:

By the way, fancy some christmas fun at the docks? :sex:

L

Lorath

Oh yes, my cottage is cozy also!

Edit: Cottage, not house. I may be handsome but not rich.

O

old.linnet

RP Guilds

I think the Rosicrucians are also a RP guild, and although Utopia technically isn't, it has quite a few roleplayers in it.

C

chimaira

Originally posted by Lorath
Oh yes, my cottage is cozy also!

Edit: Cottage, not house. I may be handsome but not rich.

Ohh my :rolleyes:

S

Shanaia

Only 2 100% roleplay-guilds I know is Order of the Knights Templar and Rosicrusians. I know the Templars well and love and recomment them.

Order of the Unseen encourages Roleplay and keeps /gui fully in character. I'm GM of the Unseen so talk to me if you want to learn more.

I don't know how it works in Lingua Mortis or Utopia but I know enough people in both to know they're great as well.

S

Subform

To be honest, i will not recommend Order of the Knights Templar to someone who is low level.
The guild might have a slight tad of Roleplay, as calling eachother lord, sire, lady etc. but when it comes to make people feel as a part of a guild, they just don't have it.
The guild has small groups of people who talk alot together, and unless you are in one of these small groups you will most likely have a hard time ..

Im not saying it is a bad guild. If you like running around by yourself in your early Seasons (as they call it). It is a great guild ..

The good thing about the guild, is their Mentor system, i love that idea. The only problem i could see with this atm, is their ability give you an active mentor .. I don't see many Templars these days ..

I hope you find a good guild mate, and welcome to the Server.
PM one of my chars if you need any kind of help :)

F

Fives

Originally posted by ilum
if you by rp mean realm point then yes.

that was a joke,but i can see now that it was very poor :)

Z

Ziva

/offtopic

If you don't like the topic, don't respond instead of posting bullshit. Ruining other peoples topics because it's not your thing is lame. Any further bs posts will be removed.

/ontopic
Good luck on finding a suitable guild.

O

old.Sko

I heard forgotten legends is nice roleplaying guild =D
hi mattshanes =D

V

vesania

Originally posted by Subform
To be honest, i will not recommend Order of the Knights Templar to someone who is low level.
The guild might have a slight tad of Roleplay, as calling eachother lord, sire, lady etc. but when it comes to make people feel as a part of a guild, they just don't have it.
The guild has small groups of people who talk alot together, and unless you are in one of these small groups you will most likely have a hard time ..

The good thing about the guild, is their Mentor system, i love that idea. The only problem i could see with this atm, is their ability give you an active mentor .. I don't see many Templars these days ..

Not sure when you were last active as a Templar, but the atmosphere generally of the guild has changed rather a lot over the last six months and is a lot more inclusive. A lot of roleplay takes place in situ and not on the guild link, but there are several ways for new guildmembers to get and feel involved in what is going on - if they're open to it.

It's true that lower level characters will always have a harder time, because there are fewer lower levels (at least before 20 anyway) actually IN the guild to group with and there seems to be something of a hard patch at mid 30s too, but there certainly is no lack of Templars about, nor has there been for quite some time.

Unless you're looking during a graveyard shift, of course.

D

Dunmer

Also Public Enemies is a Roleplaying Guild, we like to roleplay in Emain very much. :rolleyes:

Ok! Don't believe then :mad:

G

Gamzy

Originally posted by Dunmer
Also Public Enemies is a Roleplaying Guild, we like to roleplay in Emain very much. :rolleyes:

Ok! Don't believe then :mad:

at least you do :/

Users who are viewing this thread